Tyler Coyle making some plays for Dallas in preseason | The Boneyard

Tyler Coyle making some plays for Dallas in preseason

Reaction Score
He got in a couple of games last year. Be interesting to see if he can stick this year.
One of the most talented but under utilized players UConn Football ever had, I was so sad when he announced he was leaving. For a big guy his speed was incredible.

Reaction Score
One the group that left and ended up playing in the NFL, Coyle, Davis, Boyle, Beavers. There have been others.

Reaction Score
One of the most talented but under utilized players UConn Football ever had, I was so sad when he announced he was leaving. For a big guy his speed was incredible.
Underutilized? He was a safety. How would you have liked to see him used more? He was talented and made plays while here. We have just had dreadful teams while having some talented individuals.

Reaction Score
Underutilized? He was a safety. How would you have liked to see him used more? He was talented and made plays while here. We have just had dreadful teams while having some talented individuals.
How many times did you see FHCRE use Coyle on a safety blitz? I mean with his speed and strength, he was even big enough to play OLB in certain situations. Why do you think he left for Perdue? Because he liked the wide open spaces and corn fields?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
How many times did you see FHCRE use Coyle on a safety blitz? I mean with his speed and strength, he was even big enough to play OLB in certain situations. Why do you think he left for Perdue? Because he liked the wide open spaces and corn fields?:rolleyes:
Eh, I guess. But expecting Randy Edsall to use any exotic packages is like expecting to see the Easter Bunny. A forward pass counted as a trick play in his book.

Reaction Score
Eh, I guess. But expecting Randy Edsall to use any exotic packages is like expecting to see the Easter Bunny. A forward pass counted as a trick play in his book.
Lol. Very true, and it wasn’t just Coyle who flew the coop the day he announced. Didn’t the other Connecticut kid who announced he was going to UConn the same day as Coyle, leave the program at around the same time? I can’t remember his name but he was jackrabbit quick and was used on kickoffs and punt returns. Think he transferred to Western Kentucky or another similar school down there.

Reaction Score
Lol. Very true, and it wasn’t just Coyle who flew the coop the day he announced. Didn’t the other Connecticut kid who announced he was going to UConn the same day as Coyle, leave the program at around the same time? I can’t remember his name but he was jackrabbit quick and was used on kickoffs and punt returns. Think he transferred to Western Kentucky or another similar school down there.
Ah yeah. Keiwon Cole maybe?

Reaction Score
A similar school -- Eastern Kentucky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom