2024 Recruiting: - Tyler Betsey Timeline Update | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Tyler Betsey Timeline Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“I’ve taken official visits to UConn, Creighton, and Indiana so far,” Betsey said.

UConn: “I knew a lot about them going into my visit. I talk with them almost every single day, and I went up there for an unofficial visit too. So I wouldn’t say I necessarily learned anything new on my visit, but I did get to interact with the players and then see them in action, in practice and all. I got to see the campus and really be around everything that is important to being part of the UConn basketball team.

I’m a hometown kid; that is something they talk about a lot. I like to win games, I mean, who doesn’t like to win games, and they just won a national championship? So I would say I would come in and contribute to winning. Coach (Dan) Hurley and the staff, they show a lot of love.”

Reel him in.

Reaction Score
I wonder who the next 2024 to commit will be?
Betsey has indicated he will deliberate likely until around October. I want him to commit badly, but if all goes according to plan, I could see Ngongba committing first.

Reaction Score
I hope Ngongba
For me, he’s the most important one. He seems really efficient down low and that opens things up outside. Players like he and Sanogo are hard to find and it will be crazy to get Sanog, Clingan and then Ngongba back to back to back. We usually can find good rebounders and shot blockers at that position pretty regularly, but not guys that can score like these 3. For me, he is a MUST get

Reaction Score
For me, he’s the most important one. He seems really efficient down low and that opens things up outside. Players like he and Sanogo are hard to find and it will be crazy to get Sanog, Clingan and then Ngongba back to back to back. We usually can find good rebounders and shot blockers at that position pretty regularly, but not guys that can score like these 3. For me, he is a MUST get
Agreed

Reaction Score
"UConn. Nice shirt!"
I’d feel better if he said, “UConn. Great pick.”

1690201170137.gif

Reaction Score
I think we may have all of our '24s locked up before October. The clock's ticking.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Rumors Paul Mulcahy is unhappy at Washington already. New England kid who last played at Rutgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom