two words for today's game | The Boneyard

two words for today's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I ate dinner with my parents afterwards, and was so excited that I blabbed on about the game itself for several minutes, suggested renaming our long-limbed, gangly, and awkward-looking Lab-Border Collie puppy Stewie, then proclaimed 'geez I hope the internet's working so I can go to the boneyard." Am I obsessed, probably. But happy, yes.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I ate dinner with my parents afterwards, and was so excited that I blabbed on about the game itself for several minutes, suggested renaming our long-limbed, gangly, and awkward-looking Lab-Border Collie puppy Stewie, then proclaimed 'geez I hope the internet's working so I can go to the boneyard." Am I obsessed, probably. But happy, yes.
If you are obsessed, just maybe you're not the only one on the Boneyard who is. :)

Reaction Score
Let's not forget Stewie with a double-double.
I was hoping she'd have a better game after last year. Made all her free throws, thank goodness. Didn't make much from the field.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
It was a 'Princess Bride' reference.
Have you checked out the demographics of the Boneyard? You refer to the Princess Bride in here and people are thinking Queen (then Princess) Elizabeth getting married in 1947.

Reaction Score
Have you checked out the demographics of the Boneyard? You refer to the Princess Bride in here and people are thinking Queen (then Princess) Elizabeth getting married in 1947.
Princess Bride came out in the late 80s, I wasn't born yet. So that's old for me.
But you're right, totally different era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom