Two UConn Women's Championships coming up on ESPNU | The Boneyard

Two UConn Women's Championships coming up on ESPNU

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll skip the 1st half of the UCONN-Stanford final. Talk about an exercise in futility - down 20-12 at halftime. I wonder what Geno said in the locker room at that game!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll skip the 1st half of the UCONN-Stanford final. Talk about an exercise in futility - down 20-12 at halftime. I wonder what Geno said in the locker room at that game!
It won't be so bad to watch the first half seeing how you know UConn won the game. However, I say this to you knowing I don't like watching that first half either. It was bad. I remember when I heard the half time score I was glad I had not watched. I was very surprised when I heard that UConn won the game. I was a UConn fan then but not as much as I am now. I was not aware of the Boneyard or SNY.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Somebody let Muffet know. She's got lots of time.

Yup. She watched ND beat Purdue in the noon game. Ruth (Riley) still hit the free throws. ;)

Another Bencher and I were noticing how that game reminded us of the Mississippi St. game...terribly low scoring, lots of turnovers and ND didn't hit it's only three until within the last two minutes. But it was critical (in 2001, it was Ratay; in 2018, Mabrey).

Just watched Strother nail a 3. Go UConn!

Reaction Score
Just saw DT make that ridiculous left-handed shot on the baseline. What better way to spend a rainy afternoon in CT than watching UConn beat Tennessee for the national championship.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sign I have hit rock bottom: I am clapping and cheering on big plays in a game I have known the outcome of for 16 years. I clearly need help.

In my defense, it is Tennessee....
So.............how does that saying go? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. :rolleyes: Head bang

Reaction Score
Just saw DT make that ridiculous left-handed shot on the baseline. What better way to spend a rainy afternoon in CT than watching UConn beat Tennessee for the national championship.

Reaction Score
How about watching us beat Notre Dame..on a rainy afternoon?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Are UConn game threads allowed when the game took place 10+ years ago? :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom