Two Types of UConn Fans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Two Types of UConn Fans

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
We will see nextmonth
I believe that the m.o. next month, and in April, will be for Geno to play the 5 or 6 players that are performing at their best, until the game has been "decided".
Some things never change.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
I'm sorry: "Go find them?" Really?

If anyone of you wants to know why some people complain about snark and attitude of people on this board, posts like this are a great reason. Let's review: A BYer asked if anyone had statistics. Other BYers often have or find stats for people on here all the time. Then this person tells the poster to go do it himself.

This person is totally entitled to his/her opinion about the stats. We all are. It's the attitude I have a problem with.
Yes, you are correct. I should never had stated in such a fashion. Thank you for calling me out. My attitude had to do with 2nd half stats, when most of the games' second half are loaded with bench player stats. My point, although misguided, is that the 2nd half stats are for the most part, irrelevant. Mea culpa.

Reaction Score
Go back and watch the first half. Do yourself a favor.
I'm sure the 1st half was like most UCONN games I have seen....where the other team has no idea what just happened to them, and they are behind by 20 in a blink of an eye.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
I'm sure the 1st half was like most UCONN games I have seen....where the other team has no idea what just happened to them, and they are behind by 20 in a blink of an eye.
Then why not just watch the last two minutes of the game...isn't the final score the only part of the game that really matters?

Reaction Score
Hi, my name is reno tony and it has been almost four years since I made a negative comment about UCONN or Geno. It all began when people were making harsh statements concerning the Pat/Geno relationship and I defended Pat. I must make another concerning UCONN.... they can bore me. I watch them play and always do a holy cow, how did she make that pass many times during the game. But watching them win by 30, 40 and even 80 points is becoming boring. I have decided to become a fan of UTENN as well so I will not know in advance which team will win the game. They could beat a top ten team on Tuesday and then lose to a team that hasn't been ranked in 10 years on Saturday. And how can someone not love Holly? There is no telling what she is going to say during her pressers. Don't even get me started on the Volnation and the acceptance they have for UCONN fans. It is amazing. Who knows, maybe the committee will lose their minds and put my two teams in the same bracket and we'll get a chance to see them play again. WooooooooHooooooo. Best to all.:D:):p:cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom