two things I would like from Andre | The Boneyard

two things I would like from Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Name of his agent who did a great job. A large tax deductible check for UCONN. OK three things. Shoot 65% from the line to shut up the detractors!

Reaction Score
Name of his agent who did a great job. A large tax deductible check for UCONN. OK three things. Shoot 65% from the line to shut up the detractors!
What did his agent do? Andre could have negotiated that contract himself. With all the funny money being thrown around this year because of the new TV deal it was a no brainer Andre was getting a max contract. Still can't believe the money some of these average to below average players are getting. Crazy.

Now the third thing would be great. No reason he shouldn't be able to do that.

Reaction Score
Andre is one of the few this year that actually deserve a max contract. Conley the highest paid player in the league? That's a joke

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Andre should donate half his check so we can get that practice facility built!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
With all the funny money being thrown around this year because of the new TV deal it was a no brainer Andre was getting a max contract. Still can't believe the money some of these average to below average players are getting. Crazy.

Think I'm gonna try to get some NBA money this year myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom