JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
What do you think they will do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Why are New England fans such smart asses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Those two guys could probably go anywhere they want. Id love it if they came here, but do we have room if they wanted to come? Probably not.

Reaction Score
Silas Redd would immediately become our starting RB.

Reaction Score
Those two guys could probably go anywhere they want. Id love it if they came here, but do we have room if they wanted to come? Probably not.

There is talk that PSU transfers won't count in the 85 limit.

Even if they do transfer here, if they aren't here for summer practice don't expect anyone to just walk in and be a star.

PP supposedly has complex systems you don't learn overnight.

Reaction Score
We would have room for any of the transfers, Silas Redd is one of the best backs in the country.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score

We'd make room

Reaction Score
There is talk that PSU transfers won't count in the 85 limit.

Has there been any official word on this yet? If this is the case, I'm assuming that schools will only be able to take a certain number of PSU transfers. And that the 85 limit exception only applies to the 1st year.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm thinking it goes like this.
-you can take psu kids and go over the limit. the next year u must make up for that over limit #. or u can gray shirt some of your recruits coming in to make room in the first year. waiving the 1 year because of the bowl ban makes me think kids are going to leave within the next week or not leave at all. its either go somewhere and learn the system for this fall or stay at psu. we shall see, the wheels are turning i can tell u that.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
everyone earns their job on this team. There are no automatics.

Right. But he ran for 1,300 yards in the Big 10 last year. So it's not like he's going to show up and not be a premier back. Schools like USC aren't falling all over him for no reason.

Reaction Score
Right. But he ran for 1,300 yards in the Big 10 last year. So it's not like he's going to show up and not be a premier back. Schools like USC aren't falling all over him for no reason.
that's great! What about a freshman running for 1100 yards against a bunch of stacked boxes last year because a team had weak passing?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
that's great! What about a freshman running for 1100 yards against a bunch of stacked boxes last year because a team had weak passing?

If you want to pretend that McCombs is as good as Redd that's your call. There isn't a single neutral party that would agree with you, but don't let that get in your way.

Reaction Score
If you want to pretend that McCombs is as good as Redd that's your call. There isn't a single neutral party that would agree with you, but don't let that get in your way.

It must have taken you a long, long time to talk to ALL those neutral parties. :)

I'm pretty sure McCombs would be over 1,000 yards running behind the PSU OL.

It still would take Redd time to learn the system this year and McCombs would have gotten plenty of carries.

Who cares anyways? It's all subjective opinions

Reaction Score
I would love to have redd come in here and compete. My point is it wouldn't be automatic. We have a pretty fast car in the garage right now.

Reaction Score
not that they would be used , but I believe they both have their redshirts available. Ruden has never been a UCONN fan.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
malik golden is staying at psu...monday will be the day for news it sounds like with others.

pj

Reaction Score
I'm guessing players who are jrs or srs realize PSU alumni with never forget who stayed and these kids/men will be set for life in terms or work

Juniors and seniors yes. But if you're younger and hoping for an NFL career, the extra practice leading up to the bowl game is valuable. Also, by the time you're looking for work memories will have faded.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm guessing players who are jrs or srs realize PSU alumni with never forget who stayed and these kids/men will be set for life in terms or work

At what cost? Penn State is a sewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA