Two Roads Two-Conn offering... | The Boneyard

Two Roads Two-Conn offering...

Reaction Score
In a word-Yuck! What were they thinking? Was at a local Southington tavern last night where it was on tap with some of my tailgate crew It was unanimous: total waste of time & money. The taste was akin to watered down clove oil. Won't be buying that one at the local package store.

Reaction Score
In a word-Yuck! What were they thinking? Was at a local Southington tavern last night where it was on tap with some of my tailgate crew It was unanimous: total waste of time & money. The taste was akin to watered down clove oil. Won't be buying that one at the local package store.
completely agree

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
In a word-Yuck! What were they thinking? Was at a local Southington tavern last night where it was on tap with some of my tailgate crew It was unanimous: total waste of time & money. The taste was akin to watered down clove oil.
I was pretty sure it would suck. It's Two Roads after all. Watered down clove oil? Yuck is right!

Reaction Score
That's two bad. I sometimes like to enjoy a refreshing lighter lager with dinner when I go out. I don't like the "Two Conn" name either.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I have to say after hearing so much about Two Roads on the board I was a disappointed when I actually tried it.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Better have been Hydeaway Cafe.

Reaction Score
Kinsmen is a meh brewery, in general, but I think they did a really, really nice job with Husky Hops. Big Kudos to them!

Had 2 during the CCSU MBB game...what a treat of an evening!

Not a surprise that Two Conn/Two Roads disappointed. Mediocre brewery at best, unfortunately.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom