Two Not Great Omens | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Two Not Great Omens

Reaction Score
I don’t understand how Westbrook fits in with this team. Won’t she potentially interfere with the development of the younger stars, Bueckers and Fudd (my prediction)? I’d want both to be Day 1 starters.
Don't think so. Were Maya, Stewie, or DT starters from day 1? And for all we know Westbrook leaves after next season with Meg.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Don't think so. Were Maya, Stewie, or DT starters from day 1? And for all we know Westbrook leaves after next season with Meg.
Stewie did start her first game at UConn, as did Christyn, and Maya & DT both earned starting positions early in their freshman seasons.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
cabbie...I sat with Biff. I know Biff. Biff is an acquaintance of mine. cabbie, you're no @Biff .

Man, do I ever know how true that is! But still, I couldn't resist! :)

Reaction Score
I think she plays one year anyway, whether it's this year or next

If she only plays this year (assuming the waiver is granted), that’s only 3 years of college and 3 years of basketball played. Where does she go then?

[Edit:] I checked and it does appear that she’s old enough to declare early for the 2020 draft (under current CBA standards). So I guess that’s a possibility, although I’m not sure how likely that would be.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t understand how Westbrook fits in with this team. Won’t she potentially interfere with the development of the younger stars, Bueckers and Fudd (my prediction)? I’d want both to be Day 1 starters.

You don't understand how arguably the best scorer in the country fits on this team? Bueckers is a point guard and will take over for Dangerfield, and Fudd will not even be in college yet when Westbrook plays her final season.

Reaction Score
If she only plays this year (assuming the waiver is granted), that’s only 3 years of college and 3 years of basketball played. Where does she go then?

WNBA

Reaction Score
I think she plays one year anyway, whether it's this year or next

I think Westbrook leaves next year with Walker no matter what. If she is granted immediate eligibility she will play 2 years, if not she plays one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom