Two matters from our Orange friends | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Two matters from our Orange friends

Reaction Score
I don't have any Enemies on Vol Nation (that I know of) I'm happy for UT that Holly is history. Crystal Dangerfield need no one to defend her: Her history and play at Uconn speaks for itself.!! My wife says: You (me) don't suffer fools well. No, not when they are downing my kids.
After Lawson running around the Civic center after making a 3 and winning the Uc/UT game on our home (away from home) court with her index finger in the air--I was so angry I could spit. It took me YEARS to even look at her. Eventually, she began color commentary on Uconn game and doing them without bias--little by little I saw her intellect, game knowledge, and professionalism. I almost like her now. Almost...
I personally think that Lawson, with her game knowledge, was the right and best choice for UT. Also, personally, I'd like to see someone, anyone, turn those top recruits into the team they deserve to be. Even Lawson.

I also have never forgotten the index finger!!

Reaction Score
Didn't Kara only beat UConn once during her 4-year LadyVol career?

Reaction Score
Kelly Jolly
This is ot so ignore if you want to...Kenitra is a name not often seen around these parts. Could you tell me why it was chosen for your post ?

Reaction Score
This is ot so ignore if you want to...Kenitra is a name not often seen around these parts. Could you tell me why it was chosen for your post ?
Kennitra Johnson was a UConn point guard for 2 years before transferring to Purdue in 2001. She had originally been a strong Purdue lean during her high school recruiting, until Carolyn Peck left Purdue to coach in the WNBA. I'm sure @BroadwayVa was asking if that's who I meant by "KJ" (it wasn't).

Reaction Score
Kennitra Johnson was a UConn point guard for 2 years before transferring to Purdue in 2001. She had originally been a strong Purdue lean during her high school recruiting, until Carolyn Peck left Purdue to coach in the WNBA. I'm sure @BroadwayVa was asking if that's who I meant by "KJ" (it wasn't).
Thanks, I was stationed in Kenitra. Morocco a long time ago. Seeing the name caused a huge memory dump.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom