Two hoop dates to remember...tickets on sale Friday | The Boneyard

Two hoop dates to remember...tickets on sale Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Sunday November 30: The Hall of Fame is sponsoring 4 games at Mohegan Sun.

11:00 Quinnipiac vs. Alabama
1:00 Notre Dame vs. Kansas
3:00 Holy Cross vs. Georgetown
5:00 Harvard vs. Temple [Tonya!].

Tickets go on sale at 10:00 Friday. They range from $50 for courtside seats to
$10. Yikes..$10 to watch 4 games!!!

It will be a great opportunity for some of our wiser souls...you know who you are....to scout ND
for our game out there this season. Hope the HOF event gets a good crowd...that might encourage a future sponsorship there with UConn in the mix. Tickets available at the Mohegan Sun box office [or Ticketmaster]

Sunday Dec. 21: again at Mohegan...UConn/UCLA....I don't think this is part of the season ticket package.
Mohegan box office and Ticketmaster are places to check. UConn season ticketholders may get first crack at the UConn box office allotment.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sunday November 30: The Hall of Fame is sponsoring 4 games at Mohegan Sun.

11:00 Quinnipiac vs. Alabama
1:00 Notre Dame vs. Kansas
3:00 Holy Cross vs. Georgetown
5:00 Harvard vs. Temple [Tonya!].

Tickets go on sale at 10:00 Friday. They range from $50 for courtside seats to
$10. Yikes..$10 to watch 4 games!!!
That would be a good game to see, and for only $10. hmm have to look into that. Oh wait, I'll be in Florida. :D

Sunday Dec. 21: again at Mohegan...UConn/UCLA....I don't think this is part of the season ticket package.
Mohegan box office and Ticketmaster are places to check. UConn season ticketholders may get first crack at the UConn box office allotment.
Now there's a possibility. Mohegan is so easy to get in and out of. A bit of a distance for me, but should be well worth it.

Thanks

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Meyers: nice catch on that November Sunday. UConn plays down in that Ft. Myers tourney on Friday/Saturday/Sunday November 28-29-30. I'm sure those games will be on TV up here...[they will, won't they?]...on SNY. Go to the ND game at 1:00 and get home to see UConn later that day.

sTu

Reaction Score
RE: UCLA/UConn

UConn is not having a pre-sale according to their ticket office. Ticketmaster or Mohegan Sun, maybe.

sTu

Reaction Score
Mohegan Sun is showing 9/15 for ticket availability and does not have any information on a pre-sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom