Two guesses where Jefferson Ashiru landed... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Two guesses where Jefferson Ashiru landed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Remember anyone who isn't at UConn isn't an RKG. Those might be the three most annoying/stupid letters on the planet.
what the hell is a RKG?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Remember anyone who isn't at UConn isn't an RKG. Those might be the three most annoying/stupid letters on the planet.
what the hell is a RKG?

Reaction Score
I figure of any position on the field Diaco would have the best handle on linebacker seeing as he played it in college and became a stellar defensive coordinator. If he saw something that convinced him to demote Ashiru and eventually let him move on(whether he fought behind the scenes to keep the guy at UConn or not.....who knows) that's his call. I think over the long haul the Husky linebacker corps will be just fine. Lets just hope he's picked the right offensive coaches to get that side of the equation operating well enough so that recruiting good offensive players gets better and better over time. Great defenses keep you in the game but the offense has to win it for you.

Again...good luck to Ashiru.

Reaction Score
cohenzone said:
The issue was not if they loved him, but how he showed his love for them when he left.

I hear you. But in some respects we are the people who look at civil divorcees and want them to be madder at each other than they are. If the involved parties aren't mad, can't the rest of us get over it?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He graduated. Say thanks and good luck. Playing college football isn't a blood oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom