twitter find? | The Boneyard

twitter find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just scrolling through twitter and saw Chris Britton retweet one of his underclassmen teammates Quinn Cook who said "In 2 years I'm trying to be up at uconn with my bro @cougarboii33(Britton) and B. Lemelle.!"
I'm to lazy to research it more but he sounds like he might want to come to UConn if he gets an offer. Just something I thought was worth mentioning.

Reaction Score
Thanks for passing that along… This would not surprise me at all, from the beginning there was always as question whether he would qualify for acceptance or would have to go the Juco route… we will know for sure come June/July….

Reaction Score
Just scrolling through twitter and saw Chris Britton retweet one of his underclassmen teammates Quinn Cook who said "In 2 years I'm trying to be up at uconn with my bro @cougarboii33(Britton) and B. Lemelle.!" I'm to lazy to research it more but he sounds like he might want to come to UConn if he gets an offer. Just something I thought was worth mentioning.

Wrong name I believe... I think it might be Kyle Cook. 6-0 222 lb "pocket passer QB" -- 5.6 40yd

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/151241/kyle-cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom