Twins at UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Twins at UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lou and Napheesa
I know my eyes are old--however, I have to look for the number of Gabby and Nahpeesa on the floor to know whom I'm seeing--Twins//
Katie Lou and Collier are roommates and great buddies--you can see the closeness by that drop down pass KLS saluted Napheesa with as she scored. That's chemistry.

Caroline and Tiff don't look anything alike---they even have different numbers. Best buddies??

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I know my eyes are old--however, I have to look for the number of Gabby and Nahpeesa on the floor to know whom I'm seeing--Twins//
Katie Lou and Collier are roommates and great buddies--you can see the closeness by that drop down pass KLS saluted Napheesa with as she scored. That's chemistry.

Caroline and Tiff don't look anything alike---they even have different numbers. Best buddies??
When Caroline hurt her knee, Tiffany was so upset that she played really badly the next game. Then she turned it on. Yes, they were very, very close.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sue-Bird-Diana-Taurasi.jpg

Best backcourt ever

Reaction Score
When Caroline hurt her knee, Tiffany was so upset that she played really badly the next game. Then she turned it on. Yes, they were very, very close.
Tiff could hit 8 threes one game and none the next. She always played hard, sometimes too hard, she worked for ever thing she got.
Yes , I knew they were buddies---emotional twins???

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The reason for the thread was noting how close Kia and Gabby are as well as how close Lou and Napheesa are. They reminded me of the bond between Tiffany and Caroline.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tiff could hit 8 threes one game and none the next. She always played hard, sometimes too hard, she worked for ever thing she got.
Yes , I knew they were buddies---emotional twins???
Definitely emotional twins.

When Maya was still playing, Geno said that Tiff, when on her game, is the best player on the floor.

Tiff's "problem" was that she would get too excited in big games and not play her best. She is an excellent second fiddle to Angel, as she was to Maya.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Great stuff all, Milford. Thanks.

I wonder if you or anyone else would mind relating the history of the leg cross for us latecomers.
I don't know the origin. Maybe someone can help us out. I think the starters have some spare time on their hands late in games and want to have a little fun. Here are the Big 3 in the same pose.

USATSI_9203931_2ayqasop_fpkrgt5t.jpg

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

I think Stef and Bria *became* very close but by their own admission they weren't super close early in their careers at UCONN -

IMO, Tiff & Caroline are still the gold standard(s) as far as inseparable , emotional twins are concerned

Reaction Score
Must be an inside joke

My guess is that Kia is saying- 'wow' these 3-years are going to be forever.' Were I ever like that! (Or, as they say down South-- 'ain't this nothing.'

650x366

Reaction Score
I don't have the pic but the one after the 2016 champion game...that says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom