Twice in two games | The Boneyard

Twice in two games

Reaction Score
So-

Of all the things that have stood out to me after two games, one thing in particular has stood out to me the most. I've stated in a previous thread that Paige, like Diana, loves to set up her teammates and be a great passer, but when she needs to take over, she will. That was evident in the 3rd quarter. We needed more from Paige and we got it.

With that being said, two individual plays stand out the most. In the UMASS-Lowell game with the clock winding down, Paige went 1 against UML and scored to end the half. In the game last night, she again called her own number, created her own shot, got fouled and finished a 3-point play at the FT line to close out the 3rd quarter.

1. She likes and can deliver in the moment. Now, I now these are very small moments, but they are moments none the less.
2. How often, in the past few years, did we see those types of plays NEVER work out? Sometimes with terrible shots or no shots at all.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I love her curl into the lane with the defender on her hip, stops on a dime while the defender flies by and hits a 10' that does not even move the nets. As Meghan said on SNY, third time she did that in 2 games.

Reaction Score
"We will be alright when the ball is in Paige's hands!!!" said Geno at half time. The third quarter proved him right. Paige scored at the end of the quarter with 5 seconds left and was fouled. 3pts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom