tweets dont appear in posts | The Boneyard

tweets dont appear in posts

Reaction Score
I just get a loading.... and the blue bird showing in posts that are showing twitter, anything i can do to actually have the tweets load?

Reaction Score
I just get a loading.... and the blue bird showing in posts that are showing twitter, anything i can do to actually have the tweets load?

Did you try dropping the tweet URL address into "media" in tool bar to see if that works?

Could be the original tweet was deleted and that's why it isn't showing up (been there, done that).

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Are you using Safari on iPhone?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's probably dust. Rinse your phone or laptop out and try again.

Reaction Score
That's not a board issue - it's either a preference setting or an extension/ad-blocker on your side.
ur right, i realized i had some ad blocker on that was blocking social media posts on the board, thank you

Reaction Score

Good morning - you can't reply to a post w/ a tweet w/ a tweet as it seems like it treats it like two pieces of media. I replied to this message as an example. It take the tweet address and coverts it to below sample:

Eddy Puyol on Twitter

Setting change in background or other issue?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Site speed is crashing because of multiple media posts in a thread. For now, when quoting a post with a media embed, only quote the text.

Good morning - you can't reply to a post w/ a tweet w/ a tweet as it seems like it treats it like two pieces of media. I replied to this message as an example. It take the tweet address and coverts it to below sample:

Eddy Puyol on Twitter

Setting change in background or other issue?

Reaction Score
Site speed is crashing because of multiple media posts in a thread. For now, when quoting a post with a media embed, only quote the text.

Roger... understood.

They've made it too easy to just copy/paste Twitter feeds off mobile devices.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Roger... understood.

They've made it too easy to just copy/paste Twitter feeds off mobile devices.

It's a great feature, but more than a few in a thread becomes a problem. I've cut the number of replies per page in a thread to 25. That may help, for now. If I can find a way to cache the tweets, it should help even more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom