Tweet Mike and Mike | The Boneyard

Tweet Mike and Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are having a discussion on who is the best college coach under 50. Let's get KO out there!

Reaction Score
They are having a discussion on who is the best college coach under 50. Let's get KO out there!

Wasn't really a discussion. Battier said that he would open the vault for Brad Stevens and then that is it. Topic moved on.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It's sad they're the only option in the morning for sports radio that I'm aware of.

Reaction Score
Ehh! I dont take them seriously. Fun to listen to but if youre looking to learn something go elsewhere. Theyre just silly sports talk with an occasional insight brought by some guests. Brad Stevens is a terrific coach btw. Im pretty happy with the coach we have right now.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's sad they're the only option in the morning for sports radio that I'm aware of.

I mentioned this in the thread about CT sports radio. If you have XM/Sirius or have access to Yahoo sports radio, listen to the Steven Czaban show.

It's the anti-Mike&Mike. At times it almost sounds like the Boneyard (Good or bad).

Reaction Score
KembaStepback said:
Boomer and Carton is a very good morning sports radio show. WFAN

Not a fan of Carton - he has good moments, but he more often grates on me. I miss Imus, kinda odd him being on the WFAN, but that was really good radio! I know he's on still, but it's almost like an imitation of himself, plus it's only on AM.

Reaction Score
Mike and Mike...every once in a while they get to talk sports between the seemingly endless commercials...unlistenable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom