TV Viewing Options for UConn WBB | The Boneyard

TV Viewing Options for UConn WBB

Reaction Score
As an NYC resident my only option has been to remain with Spectrum - the only option for SNY. It is the only reason I remain a subscriber, but with each succeeding year's multiple price increases I've reached the point of asking if there are other cost/effective options. Any solutions most welcome, and thanks in advance.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I too am a NYC resident and have the same question.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As an NYC resident my only option has been to remain with Spectrum - the only option for SNY. It is the only reason I remain a subscriber, but with each succeeding year's multiple price increases I've reached the point of asking if there are other cost/effective options. Any solutions most welcome, and thanks in advance.

I too am a NYC resident and have the same question.
Wouldn’t YouTube TV work for you?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You can watch online on the Fox Sports app. I will post a thread and tack it to the top of the board with links when the season starts

Reaction Score
Uzzutv: $20/ month, $120/year, no DVR, every MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL game, every regional sports network. Used it all season.

Reaction Score
I use Uzzu also. Works great. I can see any show on SNY and every MLB game, with the home or away announcers. Just can't dvd anything.. some games I think are on replay MLB, NFL... every NFL game, all the basketball (and football)league specific games .

Reaction Score
You can watch online on the Fox Sports app. I will post a thread and tack it to the top of the board with links when the season starts
Thanks. I should add another qualification as in addition to watching the games, SNY does pregames and post games for all conference games. It does Geno shows and Senior game ceremony. Plus I enjoy their announcers notwithstanding their UConn slant I'm perfectly happy with.

MHS - Thanks for the UZZU suggestion, it sounds as though it can access all the other non-game SNY features I mentioned above.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom