TV Tonight | The Boneyard

TV Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there anyway to watch the game online tonight?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
3uconn said:
Is there anyway to watch the game online tonight?

No. Well, not "legally". The game also is NOT on college sports live.

CBSSN does not stream any of their games. They don't want to.

Reaction Score
Looking for the same info if anyone has a good option (legal or illegal).

Reaction Score
This is so upsetting, I would gladly pay upwards of $5 to watch each game that is unavailable to me. How many years you think we'll have to wait until you can straight up pay for a stream?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Isn't it on CBS SN?

Reaction Score
Isn't it on CBS SN?

It is, but that's not on the basic cable package. Personally, I've cut the cord and leech off my mom's cable account for WatchESPN, etc. For CBSSN, I use their slingbox, just have to make sure they turn that box on tonight for me to periscope.

Reaction Score
vipbox.eu. The best illegal stream site out there.
Might be good to lie and just say 'legal' or just list site. We want to keep the Yard, its therapy for many of us crazies, including paranoids like me.

Reaction Score
Why does UConn seem to end up on CBSSN so often? Frustrates the heck out of me. To get that station it seems I need to go up about 3 levels in my cable package and I don't have basic either. ESPN is paying us pennies. They at least ought to carry our games instead of putting them on that crapfest.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why does UConn seem to end up on CBSSN so often? Frustrates the heck out of me. To get that station it seems I need to go up about 3 levels in my cable package and I don't have basic either. ESPN is paying us pennies. They at least ought to carry our games instead of putting them on that crapfest.

For me in Mass...it beats the hell out of SNY, which I can't get, and is national. Why are we on CBSSN tonight...because we are playing a crappy team. Look at the next two...CBS and ESPN/2. Then UCF...CBSSN again. Same for East Carolina and USF later (I can't explain why Houston at home is also CBSSN...makes no sense).

Reaction Score
For me in Mass...it beats the hell out of SNY, which I can't get, and is national. Why are we on CBSSN tonight...because we are playing a crappy team. Look at the next two...CBS and ESPN/2. Then UCF...CBSSN again. Same for East Carolina and USF later (I can't explain why Houston at home is also CBSSN...makes no sense).
I live in Mass and get SNY but it is not in HD and looks awful, so I agree would rather be on CBSSN, which I get in HD, over SNY

Reaction Score
So I'm stupid and read my calendar wrong and thought this was a road game (despite the fact that yes, we already played at Tulane). So I will be at the game. I've set the stream up already but unfortunately (for you) I will be at the game so if there are any technical issues I will not be there to fix it. Everything is plugged in so it should be good to go.

http://www.periscope.tv/brettsaundry

Reaction Score
So I'm stupid and read my calendar wrong and thought this was a road game (despite the fact that yes, we already played at Tulane). So I will be at the game. I've set the stream up already but unfortunately (for you) I will be at the game so if there are any technical issues I will not be there to fix it. Everything is plugged in so it should be good to go.

THANKS BRETT! I'd love to be at the game but its a school night and its a tough commute from North Carolina....

Reaction Score

Ughhhh!!! No stream!!!!

Reaction Score
I live in Mass and get SNY but it is not in HD and looks awful, so I agree would rather be on CBSSN, which I get in HD, over SNY

I wouldn't mind if we didn't keep getting Pete Gillen as an announcer. He never stops talking.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I semi cut the cord over Christmas. I was going full blown cord cutting but the most basic cable package bundled with internet and a basic land line was only $5 more per month than Sling TV with the sports package. Since I have two young teenagers I still like the comfort of the land line in an emergency. Also, both FOX and NBC over the air channels were spotty even though I have great lines of sight in all directions and bought a newer above average indoor antenna. Where I live with Cox cable the basic cable gives me networks in HD, ESPN, ESPN2, all the cable news, FS1, TNT, TBS, AMC, History, USA, Travel, Food, Golf Channel and a few more.

Going from three TV's each with their own converter box and a top end cable plan and reducing down to a basic bundle, Amazon Fire TV, Netflix and Hulu is still saving me $90/month. The savings is nice but it's more the sticking it to the cable companies for being so stubborn with their crappy bundling and pricing that I enjoy.

The one glaring hole in my smorgasborg is CBS SN. I refuse to give in though. It's only a matter of time until I can get it via streaming service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom