TV this weekend | The Boneyard

TV this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have where the game can be found? Is it only SNY?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if it gets blacked out for those of us who have SNY but live out of region. In my case I have the sports pack on direcTV but live in California. The only reason I could see it getting blacked out is because I do not subscribe to gameplan. I hate having to wait until kickoff to know if I am forced to espn3.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if it gets blacked out for those of us who have SNY but live out of region. In my case I have the sports pack on direcTV but live in California. The only reason I could see it getting blacked out is because I do not subscribe to gameplan. I hate having to wait until kickoff to know if I am forced to espn3.

In the past I've had out of area basketball games blacked out, but I don't usually have any football games blacked out. I'm not talking about UConn as I'm here, but just having the sports pack and not football game plan doesn't get me blacked out on out of area games in the past few years. I didn't have power last weekend, so I don't know if that changed last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom