TV for Sat?!? | The Boneyard

TV for Sat?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just checked to see what channel the game is on Saturday and all I can find is "ACCN" listed. I went into my guide and checked SNY, YES, CBSSports, etc and can't find it anywhere. I have the chance to do OT at work sat and turned it down bc this is one of the two or three games this year I don't want to miss watching (crazy, I know) but does anyone know what local channel it will be on?

Reaction Score
It's on ACC Network (if your provider offers that) or you can access it on WatchESPN app.
Apparently Bucknell is NY's team because SNY will be showing Fordham @ Bucknell football, and YES is showing Bucknell @ Butler basketball
(the sadly funny thing I'll point out is this season Bucknell's basketball team could probably beat our football team in football, and Bucknell's football team could probably beat our basketball team in basketball)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I have the chance to do OT at work sat and turned it down bc this is one of the two or three games this year I don't want to miss watching (crazy, I know) but does anyone know what local channel it will be on?
Mike, I gotta question your sanity here. Skipping time and a half, especially as we approach Christmas, versus watching what may be one of the worst match ups in NCAA history sounds crazy. I applaud your fanaticism but question your sanity.
BTW, I did the same as you last night. Rolled through all my sports channels for noon and 4 pm and never found it. I have a kids birthday to attend so I will set the DVR if it is available in my area.

EDIT: Don't see the ACC Network listed on Comcast in Cromwell. Got BTN and SECN.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
DirecTV doesn't have it either. So doubt it will be blacked out.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
It's on ACC Network (if your provider offers that) or you can access it on WatchESPN app.
Apparently Bucknell is NY's team because SNY will be showing Fordham @ Bucknell football, and YES is showing Bucknell @ Butler basketball
(the sadly funny thing I'll point out is this season Bucknell's basketball team could probably beat our football team in football, and Bucknell's football team could probably beat our basketball team in basketball)

Apparently this has nothing to do with SNY, because it's BC's TV rights in use here.

ESPN using UConn to pimp their new "network" again. :)

Reaction Score
I don't think ACCN is a cable channel. It is on over the air stations here in the Southeast for both FB and MBB. Individual local outlets (usually not network affiliates) can pick up the feed if they think it is of interest in their market. In the past it was called syndication.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Apparently this has nothing to do with SNY, because it's BC's TV rights in use here.
Great point, It's a BC home game so they don't HAVE to show it. I got so used to seeing every conference game on TV that I forgot what the deal was.

Reaction Score
Yea that's my problem, I don't see it listed anywhere in CT. I have Frontier and the sports package and don't see it on any tv anywhere. SNY is usually ESPN3 but as mentioned it's showing another game.

And yes, I'm insane for skipping time and a half to watch this horrid game. If it wasn't BC I wouldn't watch it. I will admit that the reason I'm skipping it is I'm supposed to be having a friend over whose a BC grad and we plan on eating and drinking a lot during it...but if it's not on TV may cancel and work.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
In Connecticut it might be on NESN or I think it is channel 59 or 20. I know shows ACC game of the week and they might have it.

Reaction Score
It is only on line as part of the ESPN ACC Newtork Extra. The ACC Game of the week is shown on channel 20 in CT and this week that is either Miami/NC State of OVA/Ga Tech. You need Watch ESPN to see it.

Reaction Score
A replay of the game will be shown on Wednesday Nov 23 on NESN at 6:30pm.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's not on TV, even in metro Boston. I just checked my FioS app. Evidently ACCNextra is the ACCN branded ESPN3 feed, nothing more. I thought for sure we'd get it on channel 38, but they have Miami vs. NC State.

Reaction Score
Use your own or your kids XboxOne and download the ESPN app. I think you have to be paying for ESPN for it to work. You can watch all ESPN3 and ACCN coverage. I've watched UConn baseball last spring and this years msoc vs ND on the ACCN using an Xbox and the ESPN app.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer