TV Coverage Tonight? | The Boneyard

TV Coverage Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I use You Tube TV. FS1 is an available channel. I also know that You Tube TV dropped the regional sports channels back in October. My scheduled recordings include Hartford this Friday but not for tonight.

So do I need to download the Fox Sports app to my Iphone to watch the game?

Reaction Score
I use You Tube TV. FS1 is an available channel. I also know that You Tube TV dropped the regional sports channels back in October. My scheduled recordings include Hartford this Friday but not for tonight.

I think a few people have mentioned the listing for tonight doesn't show the game yet, so that's probably why it doesn't show a recording scheduled. Late announcement before the game was official

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

The game will be on FS1.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The game will be on FS1.

Just to hopefully clarify for everyone this is the FS1 national feed, not a regional FS1 broadcast, correct? Regardless of where you live, FS1 will be carrying the game?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Just to hopefully clarify for everyone this is the FS1 national feed, not a regional FS1 broadcast, correct? Regardless of where you live, FS1 will be carrying the game?

I thought FS1 was a national network? I don't think they do regional feeds.

Reaction Score
Let's all remember, no matter where you are, whether you have cable or not, sketchy reddit streams are readily available in all 50 states.

I'll go with the sketchy streams. Interesting pop-ups. Many languages to choose from.

Reaction Score
There is no such thing as a FS1 regional thing. The regional are still branded as Fox Sports. Sinclair is the new owner. There are zero Big East set up this year on the regional networks.

FS1 is a national network like ESPN.

Reaction Score
I hope the FS1 WMU/Butler game at starts at 6PM is over by 8PM. And please, no over time.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There is no such thing as a FS1 regional thing. The regional are still branded as Fox Sports. Sinclair is the new owner. There are zero Big East set up this year on the regional networks.

FS1 is a national network like ESPN.

Gotcha. And I was aware of that. I was asking the question that inevitably gets asked by someone 3 pages in to the thread when they do not know the difference between the RSN's and FS1 and FS2.

Reaction Score
I hope the FS1 WMU/Butler game at starts at 6PM is over by 8PM. And please, no over time.
The good news about not having fans to worry about is that they can likely delay the start of the game to make sure its on TV

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

I've already raised it to the guide provider that is shared between everyone impacted here. Doing the needful.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
It just hit the zap2it site, so it should make its way down to everyone in reasonably short order.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Have it on FS1 streaming with Hulu in eastern PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom