TV Coverage for tomorrow's game | The Boneyard

TV Coverage for tomorrow's game

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
On the UConn site, it says the game will be on CBS SN. However, when trying to record the game, CBS SN showed a different game scheduled for 2pm.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
On the UConn site, it says the game will be on CBS SN. However, when trying to record the game, CBS SN showed a different game scheduled for 2pm.
UConn announcement said that game will be streamed live at 2pm and gave a web address. It said that the game would be re-broadcast at 7:30 in the original slot. The latter would likely be recordable. I wonder if the former will be available for non-subscribers.

Reaction Score
The game should have been in Hartford at noon in the first place. Who wants to spend their Saturday night in an empty campus? I know UConn doesn’t really have a say in the time but they suck so bad at picking the right venue.

Reaction Score
So is this available via Apple TV?

Probably not, but you could cast it to to the apple tv from an apple laptop, although quality probably won't be great.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
The game should have been in Hartford at noon in the first place. Who wants to spend their Saturday night in an empty campus? I know UConn doesn’t really have a say in the time but they suck so bad at picking the right venue.

Students are moving in early

Reaction Score

It's a very easy formula. When UConn classes are not in session play the games in Hartford. All other games play in Storrs.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Is the video working for anyone? I can watch Cincy and WSU but not the UConn game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom