TV Contract Status? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TV Contract Status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I spent 5 years living in Willi. I worked for a few years at WILI. The things you see at 2 am on Main St. I wish I could forget.

You get used to people trying to sell you heroin at Taco Bell after a while. I spent an entire summer living above what seemed to be a pretty successful cocaine dispensary.

SRO @ Hotel Hooker???

Reaction Score
That's just a line several of my friends use who grew up in Fairfield...one of whom was fire chief in Westport before he retired.

Why in the world do you want to have this discussion? I could live in those towns if I wanted to. I wanted my kids to have friends whose parents weren't all lawyers, doctors and private equity guys. I wanted my children to have friends whose parents were schoolteachers, or mailmen, or similar jobs. And they did.

Do you have this discussion with everyone who doesn't think Willimantic is nice? You must be very busy taking silly shots at people.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
SRO @ Hotel Hooker???

Since I doubt their shop is still set up it was on Pleasant Street across from the combo package store/pizza place.

Having living in Fairfield for 4-5 years as well.... it's a pretty funny comparison. I guess technically they both are college towns so they have a least one thing in common.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Is Gil's still there? I suppose Gil might have passed on by now

I think Gil used to bleach his dishes. While I appreciate the effort to disinfect, particularly given his clientele, occasionally the dishes would be a little pungent.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I think Gil used to bleach his dishes. While I appreciate the effort to disinfect, particularly given his clientele, occasionally the dishes would be a little pungent.
Good thing I was too drunk or hungover to care. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104