TV channels for Men's non conference games 2020-2021 | The Boneyard

TV channels for Men's non conference games 2020-2021

Reaction Score
We are thinking about changing our cable provider and wanted to now if they know what channels will carry the non conference men's games next season. SNY is doing women's I know but Men's???

Reaction Score
We've jumped all around Fubo and Youtube etc., but has anyone checked their cable company's ala carte offerings?

We went with Spectrum's ala carte deal which is $25 a month, and you get basic cable plus any 10 channels of your choosing (all streaming). We actually couldn't even come up with #9 and #10, so I just chose BeIn and my wife chose SyFy.

It's the best decision I've made regarding TV (we get Amazon Prime Video, free Netflix through TMobile, free Showtime and Hulu through Spotify, I pay for a separate ESPN+ account, and also Starz for 99cents a month).

Now I have more TV than ever for a fraction of the cost ($25 to Spectrum, $5 for ESPN+, $5 to Spotify, $1 for Starz).

Reaction Score
We've jumped all around Fubo and Youtube etc., but has anyone checked their cable company's ala carte offerings?

We went with Spectrum's ala carte deal which is $25 a month, and you get basic cable plus any 10 channels of your choosing (all streaming). We actually couldn't even come up with #9 and #10, so I just chose BeIn and my wife chose SyFy.

It's the best decision I've made regarding TV (we get Amazon Prime Video, free Netflix through TMobile, free Showtime and Hulu through Spotify, I pay for a separate ESPN+ account, and also Starz for 99cents a month).

Now I have more TV than ever for a fraction of the cost ($25 to Spectrum, $5 for ESPN+, $5 to Spotify, $1 for Starz).
Is that true ala carte? You can pick any 10 channels? Can you pay a bit more and pick additional channels? If there are no packages, that would be awesome

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Are there going to be non-conference games??

Reaction Score
Is that true ala carte? You can pick any 10 channels? Can you pay a bit more and pick additional channels? If there are no packages, that would be awesome

No, only 10 channels. It doesn't go above that. But there are a lot of good channels already in the base. MSG, YES, SNY are base channels, with all the networks and a few other obvious ones.

I really ran out of picks.

ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, NBCSN, Bein, SyFy, TNT, USA, AMC

These were our 10 picks

Reaction Score
It’s a little tricky with OOC games in the big east. They won’t be on SNY. Odds are they will he shown on the YES because Fox is hooked up with them.

also I could see games coming back to local tv stations like FOX 61 or the CW.

Reaction Score
No, only 10 channels. It doesn't go above that. But there are a lot of good channels already in the base. MSG, YES, SNY are base channels, with all the networks and a few other obvious ones.

I really ran out of picks.

ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, NBCSN, Bein, SyFy, TNT, USA, AMC

These were our 10 picks
That’s great. I hope xfinity goes that route too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member