Turnovers | The Boneyard

Turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WE LOST.

No sugar coating it. No getting better horse manure.

We lost because we turned it over. AGAIN. and again, and again. 3 games - turnovers. We're 1-2.

Pisses me off.

Reaction Score
Turnovers killed them today. They were in this one. Score doesn't indicate how close it was. Turnovers totally kept them from the win.

Reaction Score
2 absolutely back breaking soul crushing TOs after getting it to within 3 and getting the crowd going.

Reaction Score
2 absolutely back breaking soul crushing TOs after getting it to within 3 and getting the crowd going.

I felt it and heard it in the stadium. The place emptied out in droves too. I was yelling the game isn't over as people were walking up the stairs. I was in section 131. It emptied with 5 minutes to go. Sad.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
WE LOST.

No sugar coating it. No getting better horse manure.

We lost because we turned it over. AGAIN. and again, and again. 3 games - turnovers. We're 1-2.

Pisses me off.
I'll sugar coat that turd: if I said before the game that UConn would play well enough to lose on turnovers, you would have taken that in, well... maybe not a in a heartbeat, but after thinking about it for 15 seconds.

Reaction Score
I felt it and heard it in the stadium. The place emptied out in droves too. I was yelling the game isn't over as people were walking up the stairs. I was in section 131. It emptied with 5 minutes to go. Sad.
My buddies and I were in Young Alumni giving it to the students pretty bad as they emptied out.

Reaction Score
HCBC on today's turnovers:

"Fourteen uncontested points where the defense or the special teams is on the field against any opponent we're going to play becomes impossible to win the games let alone a national-branded powerhouse," UConn coach Bob Diaco said after the game. "When you factor in another plus-field turnover, you're talking about 21 points, 14 completely uncontested and the other one is a plus-field setup. That has to get solved. We're working hard to solve it and it's hard to win football games when you do that."

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Carl, I was thinking of your posts this week after Newsomes fumble and how angry that was going to make you (pissed me off too).

Just can't have that anymore. Not placing all the blame on Arkeel but we have to protect the rock especially on the ground.

@BoatShow Where in young alumni are you? We're in 211 first row ( always the guys there until the final whistle). May bump into you again like at the RAC this season.

Reaction Score
Whitmer took so long to throw on the first pick the defender had time to get in position for the pick, but if he threw it a little high it's either incomplete or our guy makes the play, sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom