Turning point | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Turning point

Reaction Score
Should he have shot 6 times last night? Not after seeing the first two. But I'll continue to argue that AJax wasn't the prime reason our guys lost. Not even in top 3 reasons.

I agree with this, and I'm not going to hyperventilate about the coaching mismatch in a game that was up for grabs with less than a minute to play, but it cannot be the case on critical possessions that the team gets two shots and one of them is a three by Jackson and the other is a three by Whaley. That's a total victory for Creighton.

Reaction Score
Well, he shot six, so you must be blind ;-)

If you want to cherry pick, in the six games prior to last night he was 33% and one could argue that his trey vs SJU kept the game from going OT.

Should he have shot 6 times last night? Not after seeing the first two. But I'll continue to argue that AJax wasn't the prime reason our guys lost. Not even in top 3 reasons.
One was a half court heave, I was being nice. The point is, his 3 point shot has deteriorated SIGNIFICANTLY since he was 50% through the first handful of games. You don't have to cherry pick to see that, you just need to have eyes. AJ was definitely one of the key reasons we lost last night. Between his ofer from behind the arc and his two momentum killing plays after we tied the game, he was a major negative. But certainly not the ONLY reason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco
Top Bottom