Tulsa vs SEOkSt | The Boneyard

Tulsa vs SEOkSt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I believe that's where Dennis Rodman went.

They are nicknamed the "Savage Storm", which apparently beats a Hurricane, because they are now up 16.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Our games against Tulsa will be incredibly ugly.

Those two offenses are mirror images of each other.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I tried looking up SEOKST on ESPN. They dont even have a page? That cant be good.

It doesn't even matter at this point. I'm fully expecting to have to win the AAC tournament to get in.

Reaction Score
Doesn't even look like they're D-1. This is potentially a one bid league unless UConn and/or Cincinnati come away with at least one big win in their upcoming OOC slate.

Reaction Score
I got into arguments this summer with a number of posters who said they didn't think Virginia tech or Georgia or south Carolina or any horrible underperforming big state school would help our conference.

They basically said they'd rather have a number of crap teams in our conferencee. Among them...Tulsa.

Yeah. This happened.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Wasnt even the worst loss of the night though. Nebraska lost to something called incarnate word.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Wasnt even the worst loss of the night though. Nebraska lost to something called incarnate word.

Although Incarnate Word is actually D1, I know surprising and wasn't 5-6 in D2. Both pretty terrible though.

Reaction Score
Tulsa actually won't be an easy place to play. Saw them play there when they had their Elite 8 team under Bill Self many times. The Reynolds Center can be a rocking little joint. Nowhere near as cool as the original Gallagher Iba at Okie St, but cool none the less.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Where are all the geniuses who were all over me last year when I said that Big East was light years better than the AAC? Do I need to resuscitate the RPI thread?

Reaction Score
Where are all the geniuses who were all over me last year when I said that Big East was light years better than the AAC? Do I need to resuscitate the RPI thread?

The Big East is light years better than the AAC. This year. I don't know what last year has to do with it, when the two were comparable leagues.

Reaction Score
nobody cares what conferences are better than aac

just make gen'l assumption that all of them are

the only team that matters is The Sledteam of eastern seebord

only option is total independence or A-10 for hoops and foosilbal independent wit national schedule or peach basket A-10 and stick ddeebeeyuckouch led foosiba ware son dont shine

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I thought they would remain competitive even with Manning leaving, but Frank Haith is failing miserably

every team in the conference seems to be playing below expectations so far this season

Reaction Score
The Big East was awful last year, and the American is awful this year.

Big East has 1 very good team this year, Nova, as does the AAC, UConn (I still believe at the end of the year this team will be very good).

At the end of the day I do not want to be either conference, neither are very good and very viable long, sh#t even short, term.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I got into arguments this summer with a number of posters who said they didn't think Virginia tech or Georgia or south Carolina or any horrible underperforming big state school would help our conference.

They basically said they'd rather have a number of crap teams in our conferencee. Among them...Tulsa.

Yeah. This happened.
That's because Tulsa has basketball pedigree and was coming off a ncaa tournament appearance. This loss doesn't validate your opinion any more than UM's loss to NJIT would have proved your right for arguing against the inclusion of the wolverines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom