Tulsa @ Temple 9/20 7:30pm ESPN | The Boneyard

Tulsa @ Temple 9/20 7:30pm ESPN

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Curious to see how Temple looks tonight at home. I believe they made a QB change last week against Maryland and it seemed to somewhat spark their offense. Their defense appears to be legit but I still question whether or not they can score.

Tulsa on the other hand has had some very weird results this season. Losing at home to Arkansas State by 2 scores and beating Central Arkansas by 11 but only losing on the road @ Texas by 7 and really could've won the game (missed 3 FG's).

These are two conference teams I think UConn can beat if things go right. Will be interesting to get a scouting report on them tonight. Dan O on the call as well making his Thursday night ESPN debut (UConn v UCF was ESPNU).

Reaction Score
Curious to see how Temple looks tonight at home. I believe they made a QB change last week against Maryland and it seemed to somewhat spark their offense. Their defense appears to be legit but I still question whether or not they can score.

Tulsa on the other hand has had some very weird results this season. Losing at home to Arkansas State by 2 scores and beating Central Arkansas by 11 but only losing on the road @ Texas by 7 and really could've won the game (missed 3 FG's).

These are two conference teams I think UConn can beat if things go right. Will be interesting to get a scouting report on them tonight. Dan O on the call as well making his Thursday night ESPN debut (UConn v UCF was ESPNU).

He called the SMU/ TCU game.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Agree. These are 2 of those second half schedule opponents (everything post USF) that I can see UConn playing competitively against. Of course, I hope our D is MUCH MUCH tighter by then.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I took temple -6

This game is absolutely unreadable to me, so I’m gonna take Tulsa +6 to create some kind of Boneyard karma.

EDIT: Sim says 17-10 Temple, so I’m on the wrong side of the future!

Reaction Score
This game is absolutely unreadable to me, so I’m gonna take Tulsa +6 to create some kind of Boneyard karma.

EDIT: Sim says 17-10 Temple, so I’m on the wrong side of the future!

Needed some reason to make this game interesting to watch

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Temple has a white board essay assignment for recovering turnover? Shocking

Reaction Score
Star Wars night at the Linc. They're really hyping up that theme - even the players on the sidelines are wearing Stormtrooper outfits.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Tulsa just sloppy with the ball leading to 14 points for Temple.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
That missed field goal is the start of Tulsa’s rally to a push!

Stop sucking, Conference USA team we’re stuck with!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Holy God Tulsa is awful.

Their offense vs our defense is going to be epic.

They get Tulane, UConn and SMU at home to try and squeeze 3-9 out of their season. Unless they win at Arkansas hard to see any other wins.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Tulsa just doesn’t have a qb and it’s pass game is too simple.

Reaction Score
Wasn't Chad President a 4 star recruit?

As a wideout I believe.

From player profile on Tulsa website

was the third-rated senior quarterback in the state of Texas by Rivals.com and the No. 9 dual-threat quarterback in the nation … ranked 28th in the state of Texas by Rivals.com … was ESPN.com’sNo. 279th prospect in the nation … was also ranked 171st nationally and 21st in the state of Texas by MaxPreps … high school coach was Mike Spradlin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom