Tulsa Official | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tulsa Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Folks...what the hell do you want them to do instead? The TV contract evidently requires a championship game. We need 12 teams. Please illuminate us with your brilliance by suggesting a better option than Tulsa. Let's hear it.

I know we don't like this league. None of us do. Tulsa is a good school with some decent athletic history as well. Hopefully we can get out of this mess, but bitching about every team that gets added, as if Florida, Texas and Michigan wanted in, is just not helpful.

You do know that conference championships are already up for debate in the bigger conferences.... if the money is as big as it seems to be ($40 million for the conference for each team in) a conference championship is a bad idea since it can knock you out of contention. Getting 12 for a championship would be pointless at that point. That is if we are lucky to even get a team in.

pj

Reaction Score
Here - this will help...

tulsa-cheereladers.jpg

I should have gone to Tulsa.

Reaction Score
What's next?

Southern Miss?

If that happens, I say we go Independent....

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You do know that conference championships are already up for debate in the bigger conferences.... if the money is as big as it seems to be ($40 million for the conference for each team in) a conference championship is a bad idea since it can knock you out of contention. Getting 12 for a championship would be pointless at that point. That is if we are lucky to even get a team in.

The NNBE is never placing a team in the playoffs, so the conference championship game matters.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
+1, UTEP not looking too bad as well!

utep1.jpg

Isn't this what you've always imagined happens in the locker room.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Yet the Big 12 recognizes that without that last game against a highly rated opponent, you can also be knocked out. It cost OK State a title shot two years ago. It hurt K State last year. It can knock you out, or it can lift you up in the computer rankings. It hasn't exactly cost the SEC lately has it?

Reaction Score
Isn't this what you've always imagined happens in the locker room.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
In my imagination it starts like that picture, but it evolves from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member