Tulsa Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Release is on BigEast.org.

Reaction Score
I say let's play in the Hockey East for a while.

Reaction Score
This is the best conference realignment-related news we've gotten in awhile.

And by best, I mean it's only "terrible" as opposed to "a gigantic duck*ing disaster."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Folks...what the hell do you want them to do instead? The TV contract evidently requires a championship game. We need 12 teams. Please illuminate us with your brilliance by suggesting a better option than Tulsa. Let's hear it.

I know we don't like this league. None of us do. Tulsa is a good school with some decent athletic history as well. Hopefully we can get out of this mess, but bitching about every team that gets added, as if Florida, Texas and Michigan wanted in, is just not helpful.

Reaction Score
I say let's play in the Hockey East for a while.

cosby-facepalm.gif

Reaction Score
Wow. This was such a poorly kept secret I forgot it wasn't 'official'.

Reaction Score
I love how the headline says that they are joining the 'current Big East'.

Reaction Score
Whenever I think about this conference I picture a medium sized, poorly lit room with each program represented by a dude wearing a sweatshirt with the school's name on it. We're all just standing around not talking to each other. There's a bowl of punch and a bag of stale cheetos on a card table in the middle of the room. Someone's put on a mix CD they found after digging around in their trunk. It has The Thong Song, Nookie, and Sk8er Boi on it, among other such songs. The dudes wearing the UConn, Cincy, and South Florida sweatshirts have long since started called friends to pick them up, but no one's answering their phone.

Someone suggests we play charades or some other stupid game to "really get this thing started". Everyone agrees, but some are considerably more eager than others.

Welcome to the party, Tulsa.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That's quite an imagination there buddy.

And he picked three songs I've never even heard of (ok, I've heard of "The Thong Song" but have never heard it). If I found myself in that party, I'd break through the walls to escape.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It's bad when you have no clue what color uniforms your new conference mate wears. I wrongly guessed yellow.

I lied, it's been bad for a long while now.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Whenever I think about this conference I picture a medium sized, poorly lit room with each program represented by a dude wearing a sweatshirt with the school's name on it. We're all just standing around not talking to each other. There's a bowl of punch and a bag of stale cheetos on a card table in the middle of the room. Someone's put on a mix CD they found after digging around in their trunk. It has The Thong Song, Nookie, and Sk8er Boi on it, among other such songs. The dudes wearing the UConn, Cincy, and South Florida sweatshirts have long since started called friends to pick them up, but no one's answering their phone.

Someone suggests we play charades or some other stupid game to "really get this thing started". Everyone agrees, but some are considerably more eager than others.

No. There's one guy, who's more excited to be at this party than anyone else. He showed up with his 160 GB IPod classic and all it has on it is every Nickelback song that has ever existed. He's making everyone else listen to it.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score

I don't care who's at this party: if 'Return of the Mack' is on that mix CD, I'm getting my swerve on.

I'm just saying...

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk 2

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Here - this will help...

tulsa-cheereladers.jpg

Well, we should at least be able to run the ball on them.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Our dance team is incredible. I have no idea what the heck you are thinking.

They are much better than the Vandy dance team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom