Tulsa manages to beat LA... | The Boneyard

Tulsa manages to beat LA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
even tho Tulsa did everything they could down the stretch to give the game away. a turnover and 3-6 on free throws in the last minute kept giving LA a chance to tie or take the lead, but LA just refused to take advantage. two teams tried to lose and only one did...

ok that was sarcasm, but i still can't believe Tulsa won a game, and at LA's expense. and Parker only scored 7 points against the worst team in the history of the league. she's been playing really well, but that was a fun line to see!!!

Reaction Score
even tho Tulsa did everything they could down the stretch to give the game away. a turnover and 3-6 on free throws in the last minute kept giving LA a chance to tie or take the lead, but LA just refused to take advantage. two teams tried to lose and only one did...

ok that was sarcasm, but i still can't believe Tulsa won a game, and at LA's expense. and Parker only scored 7 points against the worst team in the history of the league. she's been playing really well, but that was a fun line to see!!!

I'm happy Tulsa finally got a win.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
This loss could be a significant one, as LA was getting back into playoff contention. They failed to make up ground on the teams they were trying to catch that also loss. Can't lose to the worse team in the league.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

You didn't believe me when I predicted that they would win 1-3 more and possibly cost someone a playoff spot? :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You didn't believe me when I predicted that they would win 1-3 more and possibly cost someone a playoff spot? :)
no i did not believe you. just goes to show - you are the smartest man in the world! lol... seriously i did notice that Tulsa was managing to play teams even for 3 quarters but falling apart in one quarter costing them the game, so clearly they've improved.

i've also been shocked that Cambage's numbers have deteriorated rather than improved over the course of the year. not only is she not starting, but she's not producing when in the game. at 6'8, athletic, strong and mobile, she should be tearing it up... or at least averaging more than 5 points and 2 boards per game...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She needed to spend a year or two playing for UConn and Geno. :)

no i did not believe you. just goes to show - you are the smartest man in the world! lol... seriously i did notice that Tulsa was managing to play teams even for 3 quarters but falling apart in one quarter costing them the game, so clearly they've improved.

i've also been shocked that Cambage's numbers have deteriorated rather than improved over the course of the year. not only is she not starting, but she's not producing when in the game. at 6'8, athletic, strong and mobile, she should be tearing it up... or at least averaging more than 5 points and 2 boards per game...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

A regular Einstein here. :). I've seen this scenario before in various sports. They are bad, but it is very rare that a team loses that many games in a row. Plus, their season is already in the toilet, but a big win over a decent team can be motivating and salvage a little of the season. They can't make the playoffs but they can help determine who does.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
She needed to spend a year or two playing for UConn and Geno. :)

More like Marisa and CD! Geno would simply browbeat her as "the slowest post in the southern hemisphere....." :D

Reaction Score
It's hard to stay motivated when losing so many games....I'm sure Cambage didn't imagine her season to go that bad.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's hard to stay motivated when losing so many games....I'm sure Cambage didn't imagine her season to go that bad.
Kayla Pedersen has lost about as many games this year as she did in 8 years of college and high school.

Ok, Maya has too, but she has only 6, not 20+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom