Tulsa game time announced | The Boneyard

Tulsa game time announced

Reaction Score
Thanks for representing on the road, BKW. Just curious if you've ever thought about a horizontal paint scheme instead of the traditional, vertical one.

Reaction Score
Thanks for representing on the road, BKW. Just curious if you've ever thought about a horizontal paint scheme instead of the traditional, vertical one.
No, not vertical, but I accidentally reversed the colors for a home game against WVU once.

Reaction Score
No, not vertical, but I accidentally reversed the colors for a home game against WVU once.
I can picture it, BWK finishes the blue half, and suddenly realizes that he painted the left side instead of the right. What to do? Wash it off or just go with it?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
We lost didn't we? Thanks B&WK!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
That’s my bday. Was hoping we’d be playing in a cool city to visit. Swing and a miss

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I had it all done, looked in the mirror, realized what I did, looked at the clock, and realized I didn't have time to re-do it.

Please tell me it was the 16-13 OT win. If it was, we have a very easy fix to reverse our football fortunes.

Aside: you're the friggin' man, man. I hope the school acknowledges that somehow...preferably with free tickets.

Reaction Score
Please tell me it was the 16-13 OT win. If it was, we have a very easy fix to reverse our football fortunes.

Aside: you're the friggin' man, man. I hope the school acknowledges that somehow...preferably with free tickets.
No it wasn't a win, or else I would have stuck with it. It was the last time we lost to them at home before we beat them two years later.
The school honored me on senior night for men's hoop in 2007 when I was a senior. They have me a Jersey with my name out it and free tickets to all UConn home games in all sports the following season. That was more then I wanted or needed.

Reaction Score
No it wasn't a win, or else I would have stuck with it. It was the last time we lost to them at home before we beat them two years later.
The school honored me on senior night for men's hoop in 2007 when I was a senior. They have me a Jersey with my name out it and free tickets to all UConn home games in all sports the following season. That was more then I wanted or needed.
That's crazy! All I got as a senior was a diploma and soul crushing student debt lol

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
BWK, you are my hero. I think of you when I see that Snickers commercial when the guy says his number one fantasy is to leave his family and start fresh someplace. Mine is to live like BWK. Stay National Flag Blue and White, Ponyboy!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom