Tulsa game thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tulsa game thread

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I think Lou only missed that shot so she could get her wingman a rebound and basket

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The Huskies are using this game to work on their pressure defense s

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Baskets in the Paint after 3
Tulsa 10 (2-3-5)
UConn 21 (8-8-5)

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Don't look now, but Crystal D has suddenly become an upperclassman!

"The best thing about freshmen is they become sophomores." - Al McGuire.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Baskets in the Paint Final
Tulsa 12 (2-3-5-2)
UConn 27 (8-8-5-6)

Well Done

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Morgan's got a beautiful speaking voice and a lovely presence, even on radio. She needs a little work on being crisp in her descriptions, but nothing practice won't improve.

I sincerely hope that Morgan rejoins the Connecticut Sun in May, and resumes her professional career in the WNBA. I hope she goes on to enjoy a l-o-n-g and prosperous athletic career at home and overseas. But.............in the event her body is unable to standup to the daily rigors and demands of professional sports, then becoming a radio/TV/studio color analyst/sports broadcaster i.e. Kara Lawson or Rebecca Lobo could be her next calling.

She would make a very nice living in front of a microphone or the camera, still get to travel a lot, maintain the personal relationships she has with most of her former coaches and teammates, and remain in the day to day theater of college and professional basketball. Morgan Tuck is going to be successful in whatever career path she chooses. If she chooses to pursue a career in the media, you can bet she'll become one of the best.

Carnac

Reaction Score

The more Crystal plays, the more her turnovers go down, her decision making has become much better, and she's becoming more and more comfortable with each game. I'd say she's ready for the post season. You know that makes Geno happy. Danger played great today. She made 3 passes that lead to a basket today that made me shout: "Oh *!!" :eek: We're going to see a lot more of those types of passes the next 3 years. Danger is just about to shed her cocoon.

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Good I'm going tomorrow in person. I hope she rebounds well and plays :)

You lucky guy. Enjoy the game. The staff is only going to give (feed) her a little rope at a time. The last thing they want her to do is tweak it again, and have to go back to square one. They don't have that kind of time. There's plenty of time to get her back to full strength, and full speed. She'll be ready for the first NCAA tourny game, they ALL will!

Reaction Score
You lucky guy. Enjoy the game. The staff is only going to give (feed) her a little rope at a time. The last thing they want her to do is tweak it again, and have to go back to square one. They don't have that kind of time. There's plenty of time to get her back to full strength, and full speed. She'll be ready for the first NCAA tourny game, they ALL will!

Can't wait. Went to USF, Temple at XL now going to Mohegan tomorrow. I think I have like 15 Th row. I had like 8th row for temple.
I do miss being in the student section at gamble, those were the days :)

Carnac

Reaction Score
Can't wait. Went to USF, Temple at XL now going to Mohegan tomorrow. I think I have like 15 Th row. I had like 8th row for temple.
I do miss being in the student section at gamble, those were the days :)

The 15th row is not bad. I had 15th row seats for a Clippers-Hawks game at Staples two weeks ago. Great seats. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom