Tulane | The Boneyard

Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Was Tulane one of the 7 teams deemed solid by our Memphis friend? Good call. Quite an outfit they have this year.

Reaction Score
Their starters have zero points at the half. Maybe a new record, at least a tie.

Reaction Score
Amazing I guess our Championship gives us the right to laugh or diss other team's poor performances, in spite of our current product. I didn't know that.

Like it or not they are our conference partner and we need them to be successful.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Amazing I guess our Championship gives us the right to laugh or diss other team's poor performances, in spite of our current product. I didn't know that.

Like it or not they are our conference partner and we need them to be successful.

It's actually decades of excellence that allows me to feel comfortable pointing out that Tulane sucks.

They aren't going to be successful so worrying about it is a waste of time.

Reaction Score
It's actually decades of excellence that allows me to feel comfortable pointing out that Tulane sucks.

They aren't going to be successful so worrying about it is a waste of time.

Exactly. I noticed the people saying we can't rag on the Tulane's of the world because of this season's struggle are the same people saying we don't have the right to complain about this season because we just won a title last season. Makes no sense.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Every time one of you guys says something bad about the AAC, a puppy dies.

Tulane doesn't "suck".

Like others in the American, they are embarking on a decades-long march towards becoming a national power. Such is the timeline that you won't notice the incremental improvement, but I tell you it's there.

Plus, we've lost eight games and have therefore lost the right to make even the most mundane observations about other programs.

For example, I might rightly think that Providence-St. John's is a poorly-attended goat f--- of a game.

But we lost to Yale, so I can only watch in silence.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
On top of the fact I was mocking UMemphis more than Tulane.

I don't really sweat upsetting Tulane basketball fans:

It's statistically more likely that you are mauled by a Big Foot riding a unicorn in your own back yard than you meet a Tulane basketball fan. Little know fact.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I know it's been some time since the initial news of SyraPitt came out, but at times I'm still shocked we're in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom