Tulane Tonight | The Boneyard

Tulane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Please, please, please let's not see four years in a row starting off with a conference play loss.

Sounds like the team has spent a few days in New Orleans. The Courant article mentioned Hamilton and SCJ watching the Pels/Clippers game on NYE.

Hopefully the team hasn't been loading up on beignets, Muffelattas or fine French cuisine. Po Boys are acceptable.

Tulane's arena only holds about 3,500 people and the crowd shouldn't be an issue.

Like everyone else I'm looking for a refinement in the rotation, seeing how UConn matches Tulane's size and 40 minutes of consistent hoops.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see us take the game seriously. We have some history of not doing so.

Reaction Score
With Cincy, Utah and UCLA all losing, the top 25 is ours for the taking.

Reaction Score
Big game, bigger than we think of it. This is the kind of game which will tell us if they get it or not. Come out fighting scrapping, not cutting the mustard and showing they know they need to play 110% for 40 minutes against each and every opponent - that's what I want to see. Lunch pail, defense, rebounding and passing the ball around for good looks. Play them like they're SMU or UNC, come out with passion and focus. Hit'em all first.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Is anyone periscoping the game tonight?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
And should be a better weather environment than the football game this year.
That's how I know about the gym. We went to the Volleyball game the next day (UConn won). I figured if we went to the game, we wouldn't start drinking until afterwards. Wrong.

Reaction Score
I know its Tulane, but I can't believe the conference opener isn't on TV. SNY is instead showing the NORTHWESTERN Huskies!?!

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I know its Tulane, but I can't believe the conference opener isn't on TV. SNY is instead showing the NORTHWESTERN Huskies!?!
It's on CBSSN. Same with about 7 other conference games including Tuesday vs Temple.

Reaction Score
Ah, you're right, thanks! Last time I trust the UConn Huskies website, its showing it as not televised.

Reaction Score
Please, please, please let's not see four years in a row starting off with a conference play loss.

Sounds like the team has spent a few days in New Orleans. The Courant article mentioned Hamilton and SCJ watching the Pels/Clippers game on NYE.

Hopefully the team hasn't been loading up on beignets, Muffelattas or fine French cuisine. Po Boys are acceptable.

Tulane's arena only holds about 3,500 people and the crowd shouldn't be an issue.

Like everyone else I'm looking for a refinement in the rotation, seeing how UConn matches Tulane's size and 40 minutes of consistent hoops.

Spending NYE in NOLA, beignets are the least of my concerns. A young man can happily lose both his soul and sense of direction in life....in less than 3 hours.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Spending NYE in NOLA, beignets are the least of my concerns. A young man can happily lose both his soul and sense of direction in life....in less than 3 hours.

If you see Mickey Rourke, run.

Reaction Score
Still hard to believe that Tulane is a conference game. Bottom line is we should handle them by double digits and the line is Tulane +10.5. I really want to see UConn finally win the AAC regular season. We are more than capable of doing that.

Reaction Score
Still hard to believe that Tulane is a conference game. Bottom line is we should handle them by double digits and the line is Tulane +10.5. I really want to see UConn finally win the AAC regular season. We are more than capable of doing that.

Why lately do I feel more confident playing top tier teams that bottom feeders, especially on the road?

Reaction Score
Why lately do I feel more confident playing top tier teams that bottom feeders, especially on the road?

Because it's easier for their 800 fans to heckle our players in the high school AAC gyms we play in..

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's how I know about the gym. We went to the Volleyball game the next day (UConn won). I figured if we went to the game, we wouldn't start drinking until afterwards. Wrong.

Mudbug Brewery King Cake Ale. Getting ready for Mardi Gras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom