Tulane game thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tulane game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Bad timing for the halftime festivities honoring the "95" team. SNY may have shown it (Or portions of it). CBSCS has no interest. Or maybe it was planned this way so they would have a "hook" to sell tickets knowing there would be no TV coverage?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
definitely working on half-court offense with the bench unit.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the lid is ever going to come off the hoop for Courtney. I've seen her shoot. She can really knock it down. Hopefully the lid comes off at some point and they start falling for her.

Reaction Score
"UConn always gets the big games here, I would like to see UConn play South Carolina at South Carolina"

Reaction Score
"UConn always gets the big games here, I would like to see UConn play South Carolina at South Carolina"

I thought that was a strange quote. I feel like UConn always schedules home and away games with top teams.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I thought that was a strange quote. I feel like UConn always schedules home and away games with top teams.
Moronic comment: UConn played at Stanford and at ND this year - and, yes, home-and-home is customary. I'd argue that with UConn playing so many games in Hartford (and Norwich, and Bridgeport), the home "advantage" is diluted, because the student section is often not as pronounced in Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom