Tulane and SMU | The Boneyard

Tulane and SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Are so bad it's impressive.

SMU might be the worst college football team I've ever seen. They are on pace to score 30 points on the season.

Reaction Score
At least they're consistent. Every opponent,even No Texas, has scored 40+ on them.

Avg score thru 4 games: 51-3.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
The SMU game may end 2-0

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Yesterday's highlights
were the performances of Army, Tulane & SMU

Reaction Score
Their offense doesn't have to score against us to win, our offense will do plenty of scoring for them.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Their offense doesn't have to score against us to win, our offense will do plenty of scoring for them.

Literally thought the same thing.

Is it possible Diaco will just take a knee every series and try to turn them over onsspecial teams?

Chances are we'd line up off sides anyways.

Reaction Score
Are so bad it's impressive.

SMU might be the worst college football team I've ever seen. They are on pace to score 30 points on the season.

24 pts vs ECU today (so far), putting a dent in the Pirates resume

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
SMU has some talent on the offense, but their defense is just offensive.

Reaction Score
Maybe we should give SMU a break. I didn't realize their coach (June Jones) left after the second game. According to the commentator, the City of Dallas feels the former coach quit on the team.

What do you think that does to a teams spirit or culture. I give them a pass........they show talent against ECU, is it possible the team gave up on itself.

As bad as UConn looks right now, how do you think it will perform if any coach (Pick a name) quit on them. Oh wait, one coach did quit on the team and took a "dream job". And everyone has suffered since.

Coaches quitting send a bad signal to student athletes, Demoralizing. Only I think quitting two games into the season is worse than taking a detour after the season. Did June Jones ever say "good bye?"

The list of possible replacements should boost the kids self image, whether realistic or not. However, all candidate were from "Big Time programs".

I don't think they stink.......rather they are under performing because of moral issues....not talent. Even the commentators suggested they are in a talent rich area and a young aggressive coach will put them back on track.

June Jones = PP. Both looked like shriveled, frayed dishrags. Players on both squads probably considered them physical and mental mummies.

I'm not throwing stones at SMU.......UConn has walked in their shoes,

I wouldn't chalk the December game as a victory........especially if SMU student athletes begin to believe in themselves. Heck, a forth string QB did quite good for himself againsy ECU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom