Tuesday's Mid-Major Championship Slate | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tuesday's Mid-Major Championship Slate

Reaction Score
Whoops, BYU went cold. Gonzaga ties it at 57.

Gonzaga is going to win like 85-75 most likely.

Reaction Score
Gonzaga making a 2nd run. Underrated best attribute, their outlet passing.

Reaction Score
Was looking dicey with Gonzaga down 6, but exactly as I expected came back to go up 9 with under a minute to go. Ballgame.

Reaction Score
Lemme say something about Gonzaga. Great team, aggressive defense and some skill players on offense. Gritty and good teamwork. On the other hand they are a little undersized on the defensive end in the paint. I think our 3 headed monsters of Whaley, Sanogo and Carlton could give them some trouble if a few 3's go in and we can isolate down low. Sanogo would be tough to handle and we should clean up around the rim. I know it sounds crazy but BRING ON GONZAGA!!!

Reaction Score
Wanted Bryant to win but they killed themselves mid game playing zone. Dan Dakich was all over it. The second they went back to man they battled close the rest of the way. It also didn’t help that aside from one guy, no one could shoot tonight. They normally fill it up.
Really unfortunate that fans could not attend this year. I am sure the Bryant court would have been jumping and may have helped change the outcome. I have a passing interest in the school since my nephew and some work mates went to school there.

Reaction Score
I was checking to see when UHart is playing and looked at their season schedule. Some conferences such as the NEC and America East had teams play each other back to back days to minimize travel/contact tracing I suppose. Looking at the results, in nearly all cases the teams split the two games and often the score diffentials were double digits. I don't know if game one winners got overconfident or what but pretty weird to see such result differences a day later. Another 2021 oddity.

Reaction Score
Wanted Bryant to win but they killed themselves mid game playing zone. Dan Dakich was all over it. The second they went back to man they battled close the rest of the way. It also didn’t help that aside from one guy, no one could shoot tonight. They normally fill it up.
As long as the kids stay around, Bryant has a future of continuing a strong run in the NEC. Was very impressed with the leadership of both sophomores Michael Green and Charles Pride, played well beyond their years.

Green is that steady PG who looked so calm under pressure while Pride is that alpha bucket-getter. Two more years with those two and then you add PSA's Jaylen Murray in the mix? Longevity at the guard spot...and I'm not even mentioning Chris Childs Jr (13.5 ppg)...great collection of guards Grasso has in Smithfield. Wonder how much longer he'll be at Bryant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom