Tucson "subregional",? | The Boneyard

Tucson "subregional",?

Tucson sub region

• SFA upsets NC and UArizona and dances into the second weekend.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • SFA upsets NC only to be beaten by the Cats on their home floor

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • UArizona advances after beating NC

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Wow ....NC is the team that dances into weekend 2

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Is that what it's called a subregional?

Just got my ticket to drive down on Monday anticipating Wildcats versus North Carolina. I do think the SFA versus North Carolina contest will be an interesting one. Wish I could see session 1, the SFA v NC should be interesting and does anyone give the Lady Rebels a shot?

"The 13 seed is 7-101 (.065) all-time in the NCAA first round versus the 4-seed.

"Whether you're the higher seed or the lower seed, it's March Madness. Anything can happen; anyone can beat anyone."

So the all session pass for three games was $35 per game was $20. At least this was the pricing for the University of Arizona and NCAA. Third party ticket sites were all over $100.

Any chance for an upset?

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
IIRC, Stephen F. Austin gave Georgia Tech (I think) all they could handle in last season's NCAAT. Their game with UNC this year should be entertaining. I think UNC advances to face Arizona but wouldn't be totally surprised if SFA wins that game.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
IIRC, Stephen F. Austin gave Georgia Tech (I think) all they could handle in last season's NCAAT. Their game with UNC this year should be entertaining. I think UNC advances to face Arizona but wouldn't be totally surprised if SFA wins that game.
Yes, I watched with great pain as SFA squandered a lead and crumbled down the stretch. That was also a 12/5 game. Hopefully my Ladyjacks continue the fine tradition of giving hell to the ACC ... and seals the deal in the final minutes.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm torn. On one hand... I've never seen Arizona in person so I wouldn't mind seeing them. On the other hand..... who wouldn't want to see a battle of the Carolinas take place in the heart of Tobacco road. But on still another hand... I would love to see a underdog make it to Greensboro. Almost had it in 2015... but Arizona State came back to beat UALR

Reaction Score
There’s no option for Lindy to pull the upset with UNLv? I should send this poll to Lindy and they can pull an Arizona and use the disrespect to motivate them into the second weekend.

Reaction Score
There’s no option for Lindy to pull the upset with UNLv? I should send this poll to Lindy and they can pull an Arizona and use the disrespect to motivate them into the second weekend.
Lol....always a possibility....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom