Tucker and Mavunga | The Boneyard

Tucker and Mavunga

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Per Jim Fuller:

Jannah Tucker, a big guard from Maryland and class of 2013, has scheduled PSATs for Saturday. She will not be at First Night. Ace that exam, Jannah!

Stephanie Mavunga, a power forward from Indiana and also class of 2013, will reportedly be in Knoxville this weekend.

Both are UConn recruiting targets.

Those expected in Storrs:

Morgan Tuck, 2012 commit, forward from Illinois.

Xylina McDaniel, 2012 recruit, forward from South Carolina.

Taya Reimer, 2013 recruit, forward from Indiana.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I would like to see at least one commit from this weekend!

Any predictions as to whom???

X-girl or Reimer!!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I would like to see at least one commit from this weekend!

Any predictions as to whom???

X-girl or Reimer!!!!
I think that X has said that she'll commit in the early signing period in November. I think we lead, with SC being the home favorite and UNC being a decent compromise. I don't think she is a lock for us, but I am hopeful.

Taya has more time. I have no idea what her timetable is. If she commits early, it will be a huge bonus.

Reaction Score
isn't the X-girl going on a official to providence next weekend? :eek:

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
MM is correct, the X-girl is scheduled to be in Providence next weekend.

Reimer has been to Uconn before and has an offer from Geno but there are a lot of teams still on her list. Georgia fans say she's been to their campus several times (for camp) and they feel pretty confident that she wants to play for Andy Landers. I know Reimer lists Stanford and if she qualifies academically Stanford is always a tough school to beat. Notre Dame needs post help and will be recruiting Reimer hard. Let's just hope she enjoys her visit and puts UConn at or near the top of her list.

Reaction Score
I have read some good things about Jannah Tucker. Hope to hear her come visit campus. As for Reimer and Mavunga, I don't know if there is room for both of them but landing either one would be a great asset to any program. I'll be greedy and want them both!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I have read some good things about Jannah Tucker. Hope to hear her come visit campus. As for Reimer and Mavunga, I don't know if there is room for both of them but landing either one would be a great asset to any program. I'll be greedy and want them both!!
I share your greed. :) Plus, I think we need a guard in every class.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Absolutely!!

I second that!!! Im glad to see the recruitment of guards, seems like we have been talking a lot about 3/4/5 players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom