Tuck vs. Collier who will be better? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tuck vs. Collier who will be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Both are my favorites.
But we haven't seen Napheesa's limit hence I say she is better

Reaction Score
Napheesia reminds me more of Maya Moore than Morgan Tuck...
I was going to say the same. But Maya has more energy and, Napheesa is too quiet and unpredictable.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I was going to say the same. But Maya has more energy and, Napheesa is too quiet and unpredictable.
I agree that Pheesa is quiet, but when she gets the ball anywhere near the basket she is extremely predictable......2 PTS.

Reaction Score
I agree that Pheesa is quiet, but when she gets the ball anywhere near the basket she is extremely predictable.2 PTS.
I mean Naphessa is unpredictable good.

CoachBill

Wise Eye
Reaction Score
Thanks to oldude post to another thread I started..
I thought this might be an interesting topic for debate..
Geno has always been quick to sing the praises of how good/important Morgan was to the teams she played with in her four years at Storrs CT.. One can't help but notice the similarities in her understudy Napheesa.. And the potential for her to be just as great or even better than Morgan, So I'm curious as to what all the members here think.. Who will be better after four years at Storrs?

Morgan had more instinctive feel / IQ for game and naturally better Passer
Napheesa is better overall Rebounder, Defender & Quicker dribble driver , Runner (Transition) , off ball Cutter. could prove to be more consistent 3pt shooter

Reaction Score
They both have their unique and individual greatness but very little in common. I can't compare very well except the following. Of the many differences, Tuck is graceful and powerful at the post and Collier is graceful and quick all over the floor. Tuck scores well at the post but occasionally shoots well outside. Collier shoots well outside but shows some inside scoring ability. Tuck is a hybrid forward center. Collier is a hybrid guard forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom