TSWSNBN to join the A10 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TSWSNBN to join the A10

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If you want to blame anyone, blame Armstrong and Boone. They were catatonic in overtime.

Reaction Score
Denham wasn't clutch if the shot was outside of 3 feet. He was a starter for 3 out of his 4 years. The year he came off the bench, UConn won it all. Coincidence? I think not.

The reason we won in 2004 probably had something to do with having the most talented roster in the history of Uconn basketball. Denham and Rashad basically split time at the 3. In fact, Denham played slightly more minutes than Rashad did over the course of that season and their shooting percentages were virtually identical.

I don't think Denham was ever the problem.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The reason we won in 2004 probably had something to do with having the most talented roster in the history of Uconn basketball. Denham and Rashad basically split time at the 3. In fact, Denham played slightly more minutes than Rashad did over the course of that season and their shooting percentages were virtually identical.

I don't think Denham was ever the problem.

Denham was only the problem to the extent that no one on that team other than Williams could even dribble a basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom