Try shooting over HER... | The Boneyard

Try shooting over HER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Breanna will probably give some of those itty-bitty guards a heart attack this season. (I'm downloading my photos from St. Thomas. More later...)

St. Thomas Nov 2012 032.JPG

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Her arms are sooo long. It's great fun to watch her reach out and block shots.

DrDos

Skimmer
Reaction Score
Breanna will probably give some of those itty-bitty guards a heart attack this season. (I'm downloading my photos from St. Thomas. More later...)

View attachment 1822
Give me your tired .... your poor ....Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore ..... Send these no-talent, unemployed,
Miller High-Life sluggin' clowns to me ..... I lift my lamp beside
~ T H E . B O N E Y A R D ~

► Looks like goal-tending to me! When the then Lew Alcindor (Kareem) caused much consternation in the sport by his defensive abilities -- the panicked reaction was new goal-tending rules and changes in the floor layout.

► But this ... this! The other schools won't stand for it! What to do? Allow the other teams to play with six players? Perhaps the Breanna Rule: "On defense said player will heretofor maintain a 15 foot distance between herself and any or all offensive players possessing the ball." (fifteen feet ain't enough!)

► The midnight oil is burning!
11_wpag_stewart_breanna_092711_300.jpg
• via HAL9000zx supercomputer using encrypted binary code:

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
It is scary what trying to shoot over a mountain peak can do to your shot angle.

DrDos

Skimmer
Reaction Score
Did you notice where the opposing player was shooting from?

>> I cannot think of another woman player to compare her to. Her skill set and attitude are formidable.

>> Who would you compare her to?

Reaction Score

View attachment 1822

Relatively easy............................................................from half court maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom