Try not to sound disappointed | The Boneyard

Try not to sound disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
These announcers did such an amazing job trying to stay neutral and not at all disappointed that Baylor lost.... Horrible job

I have to agree with you. I think I commented somewhere that they sounded like overpaid cheerleaders. Why not try actually calling the game for a change? Anyway, it's done, and when I watch the replay, I will do it with the sound OFF!!!

Reaction Score
These announcers did such an amazing job trying to stay neutral and not at all disappointed that Baylor lost.... Horrible job
I would say they were OK until the last 6-7 minutes. I was waiting for Doris to just blurt out sic 'em bears at any moment. I get it, this is the first time any team has really challenged UConn and for once it was a "good" game on national TV rather than the usual blow outs. UConn is back on national TV on Sunday against Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Haha they reminded me of listening to Johnny Most broadcast the Celtics. The 11th commandment- "Thou shalt not call a foul on Sims". No bigger homer than he.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I was surprised it was so bad. There was a point where they were chastising a UCONN player for not using her head (KML?) regarding a turnover then it was immediately followed by their sympathy for a Baylor player who let a pass go through her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom