TruTv | The Boneyard

TruTv

Reaction Score
It appears that TruTv does not work on Sony TVs. You can download the app but it doesn't open. I'm going to try and get it through Amazon. What a PITA

Reaction Score
It appears that TruTv does not work on Sony TVs. You can download the app but it doesn't open. I'm going to try and get it through Amazon. What a PITA
I use Hulu and our game is showing up on TBS. Trutv is part of Turner. Just check your carrier’s Tbs lineup

Reaction Score
I watch TruTV through Spectrum streaming. It has the lowest quality of any channel that I watch with intermittent buffering issues and repeating the same frames but at least I can watch most of the time.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
It's a shame. #1 team, #1 overall seed, defending National Champs, buried on TruTV with a 7:45 tip. Should be a CBS game midday for the entire country to witness their dominance. The disrespect continue.

(This message was written tongue in cheek. We at the BY can find anything to complain about so I am thinking the complaints are part of the secret mojo sauce.)

WaterDawg

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
I’m in visiting family in New Orleans right now, but it is showing up on my Max (formerly HBO/Max) App. Note that it’s Central time in NOLA…

IMG_6235.jpeg

Reaction Score
Had many issues with Hulu - audio/video out of sync - got worse with time.
Last year during NCAA got locked in an ad loop. Shutting everything down, signing out didn't fix it. I switched then and there and have never looked back.
I keep basic Hulu and Netflix for original content.
Picture clear, even with FS1 and 2. Get all the channels I use

Reaction Score
Had many issues with Hulu - audio/video out of sync - got worse with time.
Last year during NCAA got locked in an ad loop. Shutting everything down, signing out didn't fix it. I switched then and there and have never looked back.
I keep basic Hulu and Netflix for original content.
Picture clear, even with FS1 and 2. Get all the channels I use
I’ve had Hulu issues too. It was so bad on an android TV box that I switched to Roku. Not nearly as bad on Roku but still the worst of the streaming apps.

Reaction Score
I’ve had Hulu issues too. It was so bad on an android TV box that I switched to Roku. Not nearly as bad on Roku but still the worst of the streaming apps.
I have a Roku TV in my main area and Rolu box in the other rooms. No issues with YTTV

Reaction Score
It's a shame. #1 team, #1 overall seed, defending National Champs, buried on TruTV with a 7:45 tip. Should be a CBS game midday for the entire country to witness their dominance. The disrespect continue.

(This message was written tongue in cheek. We at the BY can find anything to complain about so I am thinking the complaints are part of the secret mojo sauce.)
We thought the mojo-maker was pisswater.

Turns out it was our pissy attitude.

Reaction Score
If you have an HBO Max account you can watch all the games, there's a free add-on for March Madness that's automatic that allows you to watch games on tbs, tnt, and truTV. You don't get the channels but HBO I guess has some sort of deal where they're airing just the games

Reaction Score
So I have no issues with the quality of anything on any apps except for trying to watch sports on Amazon Prime. The quality is so bad, I don’t bother trying to watch anymore.

Reaction Score
I imagine you can sign in to Trutv on your computer and then cast the game to your tv through chromecast as a workaround.

Reaction Score
I have FIOs. According to the Channel Guide UConn is on TBS at 7 PM and the Tru game is the Duke/Dukes game.

I assume from this conversation that the channel guide is wrong? Just double checked that's what it says.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have FIOs. According to the Channel Guide UConn is on TBS at 7 PM and the Tru game is the Duke/Dukes game.

I assume from this conversation that the channel guide is wrong? Just double checked that's what it says.
It's been saying that all a.m.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score

Mine is still saying JMU/Duke is on CBS. UConn on TruTV and Bama/Grand Canyon is on TBS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom