Trop d'amour for Lou | The Boneyard

Trop d'amour for Lou

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Trop d'amour translates from french to English as "too much love". Lou's fans love her too (so) much and they are clever. Go LouConn!

Lou is a bucket waiting to happen; here's hoping she rains threes on Thursday night.

Screenshot_20230124_093925_Firefox (1).jpg

Reaction Score
Any accolade that LOU gets she deserves. LOU will be at UCONN for this one year and she has transformed that one year into four years of love and affection with the fans. SHE HAS WITH ME. Also ,she has performed on the floor like an AA which I think she dererves and will not get because she was only one yuear at UCONN. I wish her the best in any pursuit she goes on for success and happiness. GO LOU!!!!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Trop d'amour translates from french to English as "too much love". Lou's fans love her too (so) much and they are clever. Go LouConn!

Lou is a bucket waiting to happen; here's hoping she rains threes on Thursday night.

View attachment 83392
The late Franco Harris (NFL Pittsburgh Steelers) has his "Italian" army. It looks like Lou has her French army (of fans). I love it. I hope Lou has a career night Thursday and goes off for 40. :D Nothing would please me more.

Next 12, Lou has as many fans as any player on the team.......including Paige. ;)

Last edited:

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
in any language.

Let's add Hungarian, Croatian, Portuguese and now, Arabic. (sorry if Portuguese is already accounted for by tres ... i'm in the dark)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
in any language.

Let's add Hungarian, Croatian, Portuguese and now, Arabic. (sorry if Portuguese is already accounted for by tres ... i'm in the dark)
Portuguese and Spanish are very different. Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and some others have similar roots but are different languages.

Reaction Score
Portuguese and Spanish are very different. Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and some others have similar roots but are different languages.

The BY never ceases to amaze…….

Reaction Score

Brazilian Portuguese is much more similar to Spanish than standard Portuguese. My Latin American friends can easily converse with Brazilians, but can't understand my Azorean neighbors at all.

I remember reading that Ines misses the Portuguese food, but there are so many Portuguese and Azorean restaurants in Massachusetts, RI and Connecticut.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Ce n’est pas trop d’amour. C’est beaucoup d’amour, jusqu’à assez d’amour. On ne peut aime l’aimable Lou de trop. C’est pas possible.
Bien dit! :)

Reaction Score
Ce n’est pas trop d’amour. C’est beaucoup d’amour, jusqu’à assez d’amour. On ne peut aime l’aimable Lou de trop. C’est pas possible.
Oui Oui!

Reaction Score
Canada is officially bi-lingual of English and French so it would think it would be Trois ay!

Reaction Score
I can’t think of a player who came into the program and surprised me more than Lou.

Reaction Score
I know Lou came from a lesser program but she shot 3 pointers at a 40% rate for about 4 years in a row folks. She was like a top AAA baseball prospect who had about a 1/1 walk to strikeout ratio. She was very likely to succeed from day one. The only question really was her defense and she has made that adjustment well now also. We should all just be happy for her. It should be no major surprise that she's good.

Reaction Score
Brazilian Portuguese is much more similar to Spanish than standard Portuguese. My Latin American friends can easily converse with Brazilians, but can't understand my Azorean neighbors at all.

I remember reading that Ines misses the Portuguese food, but there are so many Portuguese and Azorean restaurants in Massachusetts, RI and Connecticut.
Wonder if the team members eat some of their meals post game or on their travel days between games at restaurants with Portuguese, Hungarian, etc. specialities?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom