Tristen | The Boneyard

Tristen

Reaction Score
Today he played horribly. Tomorrow when Sanogo/Hawkins are off, he might score 25.

When we're winning by double digits, I'm fine with it. No matter how poorly he plays he is always under control. He drives to the hoop and looks to pass nearly always. If he decides to look to score, he will draw 10 FTA per game

I'm not concerned

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Rough game for him. Some wild turnovers but in fairness they were bodying him the entire game without getting called for any fouls. In better news, we are the best team in country!
It’s like this almost every game with the turnovers but this was worse than usual

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Rough, confident he and the staff will work on what needs to be worked on though.

Diarra and Newton were no shows, and we still came to Florida and beat them by 21. Insane.
Agreed. Small things to work on because there will be close games and these turnovers will hurt us.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I knew someone would do this… you don’t need to do this. He played bad we know he knows let’s pretend like it didn’t happen

Reaction Score
Was he on something today? Are we not worried?

Flat out awful.

Great win.

But WTF? He really looked like he was on sleeping meds.

Reaction Score
Not really sure why this was your first thought after a 21 point win, but carry on
Fair point. Great win, but I am concerned about Newton. We're going to need better play from him going forward, and right now he seems completely out of sorts.

Reaction Score
He struggled tonight. Not the first time this season. We’ll be okay.

This team has shown once again that you can take 1-2 of our better players out of their game and still lose by 20.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Right. Newton, Diarra and Alleyne were all net negatives and the team still had a glorified scrimmage for the second half. Oof.
Karaban had a fairly rough night too. Fouls. But we have so many different answers, it’s really something to see. This wasn’t our best shot by a long shot and still they don’t get a scare put in them on the road.
Andre Jackson is the piece that makes it all work. He runs the team. A point forward.erases a lot of others shortcomings.

And say this for alleyne newton and diarra they still defend when offense ain’t working , ( well except for that one cut diarra fell asleep on )

If we ever play to our ceiling they may have to call the mercy rule at 1/2 time. This is a special squad.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Right. Newton, Diarra and Alleyne were all net negatives and the team still had a glorified scrimmage for the second half. Oof.
Agree on Newton and Diarra but I don' think Alleyne was in there enough to even get warmed up. Not sure why this is so, especially when the other two guards were having problems. He has been a better than average player when playing in the ACC with VT. At some point I hope DH gives him some more opportunities. Diarra looked lost out there tonight and both he and Newton both looked like they were physically pushed around by their guards.

Reaction Score
Karaban had a fairly rough night too. Fouls. But we have so many different answers, it’s really something to see. This wasn’t our best shot by a long shot and still they don’t get a scare put in them on the road.
Andre Jackson is the piece that makes it all work. He runs the team. A point forward.erases a lot of others shortcomings.

And say this for alleyne newton and diarra they still defend when offense ain’t working , ( well except for that one cut diarra fell asleep on a cut )

If we ever play to our ceiling they may have to call the mercy rule at 1/2 time. This is a special squad.
Andre was great, but he took 5 shots and all 5 were 3s. That’s an insane stat, and something the staff should stress to knock out of him

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom