Tristen playing now | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Tristen playing now

Reaction Score
I don’t understand why people think this means he’s coming back. He hasn’t said he isn’t so why would they clean out his locker??

Well he was recognized on senior night, graduated and hasn’t announced he plans on returning.

Reaction Score
Well he was recognized on senior night, graduated and hasn’t announced he plans on returning.

(I hope he does come back obviously)

But my question still stands if they know there’s a chance he might come back why would they go clear out his locker??

Reaction Score
I’d be curious to know if Andre Jackson’s locker and name plate are still intact. Not that I expect him to return. I’d love him to don’t get me wrong. But if AJ’s was not up and TN’s was still up then that might be more telling.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’d be curious to know if Andre Jackson’s locker and name plate are still intact. Not that I expect him to return. I’d love him to don’t get me wrong. But if AJ’s was not up and TN’s was still up then that might be more telling.
Looked to me like 2 name plates had placeholders. Those could easily be Hawkins and Sanogos. They’ll probably do the new ones when the entire roster is officially settled.

Reaction Score
(I hope he does come back obviously)

But my question still stands if they know there’s a chance he might come back why would they go clear out his locker??

It’s a good question. I would bet Andres is still there too even though they probably know he’s gone.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230528_204115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230528_204115_Chrome.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 228
Reaction Score
Didn't you see the locker right next to him? It stil had Tristen Newton's name on it.
Didn't see that. He hasn't stated publicly yet. I expect him back but should his locker be removed before an announcement? Let's not jump to conclusions yet, based on a new recruit being excited to be on campus. We don't remove name plates and desks of people interviewing where I work.

Reaction Score
Didn't see that. He hasn't stated publicly yet. I expect him back but should his locker be removed before an announcement? Let's not jump to conclusions yet, based on a new recruit being excited to be on campus. We don't remove name plates and desks of people interviewing where I work.
I didn't come to that conclusions. Others did and I think it was more hoping with all signs pointing to that. It was just that you missed that in the first pic and they even circled it on the torp right corner. Just letting you know what people were saying.

Reaction Score

Jackson’s locker was still full as of last week.

Reaction Score
Castle is #5. He was #2 throughout high school so just reading the tea leaves, #2 is occupied…

Ball is #1
Stewart #3
Ross #23
Singare #24

Per @4thecycle1 on twitter
Was my point. A positive trend for the next three days

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I didn't come to that conclusions. Others did and I think it was more hoping with all signs pointing to that. It was just that you missed that in the first pic and they even circled it on the torp right corner. Just letting you know what people were saying.
I didn't see his name. Just this

That's his hometown. I'm going to enjoy the weekend and rest assured that our gunfighter is coming back to Storrs this summer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom