Triangles and National Championships | The Boneyard

Triangles and National Championships

Reaction Score
Triangles are everywhere! Any structure requiring a strong and rigid construction depends on triangles to achieve that goal.

When the 2018-2019 season begins in a few months, UCONN will have THREE number ONE players of Woman's College Basketball on the team.

For the past several years, freshman were not that important to UCONN''s success. This year will be completely different. This year, UCONN may have two freshman capable of starting by mid-season.

Megan Walker, Christyn Williams, and Katie Lou are the triangles.

For the past two years, UCONN was suppose to win the National title. We now know how that came out. This year expectations are way down. However, I believe that reciprocity for the past two years is on the way.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Triangles are everywhere! Any structure requiring a strong and rigid construction depends on triangles to achieve that goal.

When the 2018-2019 season begins in a few months, UCONN will have THREE number ONE players of Woman's College Basketball on the team.

For the past several years, freshman were not that important to UCONN''s success. This year will be completely different. This year, UCONN may have two freshman capable of starting by mid-season.

Megan Walker, Christyn Williams, and Katie Lou are the triangles.

For the past two years, UCONN was suppose to win the National title. We now know how that came out. This year expectations are way down. However, I believe that reciprocity for the past two years is on the way.
You've forgotten very one important thing. Geno's offense plays many sets that are variances off the triangle offense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom